JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Jokes/Banter   Reply to topic

Posted On: 6 Oct, 2020 at 08:24 AM monty-don monty-don
18 Jun, 2020

“lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?" "Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative. He kept telling me how great it was going to be. Husband #2 was in software services. He was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me. Husband #3 was from field services. He said everything checked out diagnostically, but he just couldn't get the system up. Husband #4 was in telemarketing. Even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver. Husband #5 was an engineer. He understood the basic process, but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method. Husband #6 was from finance and administration. He thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not. Husband #7 was in marketing. Although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it. Husband #8 was a psychologist. All he ever did was talk about it. Husband #9 was a gynecologist. All he did was look at it. Husband #10 was a stamp collector. All he ever did was...God, I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!" "Good," said the new husband, "but, why?" "You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm going to get really screwed!

Posted On: 7 Oct, 2020 at 08:20 AM monty-don monty-don
18 Jun, 2020

“It was the mailman's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same neighborhood. When he arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the whole family there, who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift envelope. At the second house they presented him with a box of fine cigars. The folks at the third house handed him a selection of terrific fishing lures. At the fourth house, he was met at the door by a strikingly beautiful woman in sheer white panties with a matching bra. She took him by the hand, gently led him through the door, and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she blew his mind with the most passionate love he had ever experienced. When he had had enough they went downstairs, where she fixed him a giant breakfast: eggs, potatoes, ham, sausage, blueberry pancakes, and fresh-squeezed orange juice. When he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of steaming Colombian coffee. As she was pouring, he noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under her bra cup's bottom edge. "All this was just too wonderful for words," he said, "but what's the dollar for?" "Well, last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we should do something special for you. I asked him what to give you. And the jerk said, 'Fuck him, just give him a dollar.' The breakfast was my idea.”

Posted On: 7 Oct, 2020 at 07:13 PM monty-don monty-don
18 Jun, 2020

you noticed jillyjelly 🥳️

bloody hell that's like a road trip Dennis lol 🚕

Posted On: 8 Oct, 2020 at 08:14 AM monty-don monty-don
18 Jun, 2020

A young man and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town. They were about to have sex when the girl stopped. “I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I’m actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex.” The man reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing. After a cigarette, the man just sat in the driver’s seat looking out the window. “Why aren’t we going anywhere?” asked the girl. “Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I’m actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $25…

Posted On: 9 Oct, 2020 at 09:43 AM monty-don monty-don
18 Jun, 2020

A guy is going down on his girlfriend and says, "Man you have a big pussy! Man you have a big pussy!" She snaps back, "Why'd you say it twice?" He replies, "I didn't

Posted On: 9 Oct, 2020 at 07:39 PM monty-don monty-don
18 Jun, 2020

gotta love a baggy flange jillyjelly 🌜🌛👍

Posted On: 10 Oct, 2020 at 09:35 AM monty-don monty-don
18 Jun, 2020

Tom's wife has been in a coma for months. Her attendants have noticed that every time they wash her crotch she moves a little bit. Desperate, they ask Tom if he would perform oral sex on his wife in an attempt to wake her up. Tom agrees and asks for some privacy in the room. Soon after, he rushes out in a panic and says, "I think she's choking

Posted On: 30 Oct, 2020 at 07:07 PM monty-don monty-don
18 Jun, 2020

What do tofu and a dildo have in common? They are both meat substitutes

You can have a go starcatcher just wash them out when ya finished lad lol
( ~ ͜ʖ ° )✊

Posted On: 5 Nov, 2020 at 08:30 AM monty-don monty-don
18 Jun, 2020

How do you make a pool table laugh?
A. Tickle its balls. 😜