JOIN NOW FOR FREE

marriage   Reply to topic

Posted On: 3 Apr, 2010 at 01:54 PM braverheart braverheart
24 Feb, 2010

a young couple a week away from there big day are spending the night together for the first time. the girl takes her top off to reveal a ample set off fun bags the guy asks what the fuk are those wow she replies these are my titties he asks can i play with them she says no not till next week when we marry he says go on let me feel them the girl agrees to let him play with them he says mmmmmm that was great and proceeds to take his trousers off she asks wow what the fuk is that he replies its my cock she asks to play with it he replies no not till next week when we marry she says go on let me feel it he agrees and she plays with his cock as the girl takes her panties off he say holy jesus what the fuck is that she replies its my flower he asks to play with it she says no not till next week when we marry he says go let me feel it she still replies no not till next week when we marry so the guy says can i smell it then please she agrees and the guy smells her and says fuck me do you think that will keep for another week.

Posted On: 7 Apr, 2010 at 01:50 PM markwh markwh
15 Jan, 2010

With good watering and feeding I am sure it will keep