JOIN NOW FOR FREE

🎅Min & Beth🎅   Reply to topic

Posted On: 1 Dec, 2023 at 01:59 PM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

💥lol shake. you sure do spend a lot of time wondering what I do don't ya? I gave up smoking years ago if ya must know .as for giving at this time of year I only have one thing that I can afford and that's a lil love because it's free and something we can all give (poor or rich) .💥ill have you know my neighbour is a very kind and sharing woman and she knows I'm poor so lets me use her internet ta come to talk to lil wankers like yourself. oh her hubby isn't so happy with me using their Wi-Fi though as he got a lil upset when I asked him to upgrade as it runs a lil slow lol💥

PS 💥you see that bridge shake. you need ta get the fuck over it m8.your tone tells me you are not a happy person. you stick the odd lol in what you write but ya not laughing you're bitter about something. I can tell when someone is having a laugh and when they are not just by the way they present their text 💥

Posted On: 1 Dec, 2023 at 02:12 PM dutchess dutchess
9 Jan, 2010

I’m always smiling cept today cuz we got snow ❄️❄️❄️❄️

Posted On: 1 Dec, 2023 at 02:20 PM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 🎀Omg snow . all we got was Jack Frost but I do like a bit of the white stuff dutchess 😝 ♥

Posted On: 2 Dec, 2023 at 10:23 AM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

🎀 You are welcome shake lad. always here to help a m8 in need. So what was it ya wanted for Xmas?

🎀I know you can have my old Fleshlight the one I forgot ta clean lol

PS love the comeback. that was peaceful for sure

Posted On: 24 Dec, 2023 at 12:17 PM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

🎀Omg it's Xmas tomorrow. I looked under the PV tree but still couldn't see my gift from Min and Beth yet. Maybe it's just too big ta put under the tree. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii that must be it lol