JOIN NOW FOR FREE

🎀PV Xmas party🎀   Reply to topic

Posted On: 2 Dec, 2023 at 12:08 PM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

🎀PV Xmas party🎀

🎀Sitting there waiting for the PV chatters ta walk in. Then in walks jillyjelly all dressed up. I shout. hope ya got ya sheer whites on She then lifted her dress and there was a sight for sore eyes in her sheer whites sporting a lovely camel toe mmmmm licked my lips. oh no in walks the mods
(funstufff dutchess manof NoPolys Naughty) all dressed in blue lol

🎀Then in comes shy woman and cinders holding hands. I shout yo and they both flip me the middle finger and walk to the bar. I wonder if that meant what I'm getting later when they blow me
in walks (mustang Indian and shake) I shout fuck off ta greet them as ya do lol

🎀jillyjelly is sitting by me with her hand in me pocket as in walks babys wearing her best sheer top omg . jillyjelly notices a lil precum on my bell end and slaps me

🎀In walks Min and Beth ( bloody hell ) they shout. the first round is on us so I ask for a full bottle of gin . as ya would right?

🎀In walks Jeanette the cif and Xdresser in their frocks. I say. for fuck sake who invited them lol

🎀Then omg who walked in? it was deb. I instantly went red and shy .she had a lil short dress on with her tits almost bursting out. hope they have some good bog roll in the shit house with some lemon wet wipes because I may need to empty me sack

🎀In walks Pond Woman and that new bit of fluff gilfky. I wave and don't get up because I got a lil wet patch on me trousers from when Deb walked in iiiiii

🎀The music comes on and people start to dance. I wanna get up and dance and turn ta jillyjelly . what shall I do about the precum stain they will all look and point at it and start laughing ( me rep ). she says. don't be silly jizzy they won't notice. As she turns away giggling knowing they will

🎀In walks single. and guess what? he's doing the Mac flasher shit. I shout. fuck off ya mac flasher lol

🎀In walks ez and Beth, they both shout. Let's get the party started and start dancing all sexy-like. I think to myself. I hope I can go more than once tonight :-) wishful thinking as I always do iiiiiiiiiii. better not drink too much as I wouldn't want a carpet burn on me bell end again ( ouch )

Part 2 coming soon

Posted On: 2 Dec, 2023 at 06:06 PM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

Part Two

🎀Fuckin hell Min that's not a dance . as min slides around the dance floor on his back
the music is flowing and a few are dancing, as in walks don in a Santa suit with a big bag of weed fighting with the doorman over his weed

🎀oh no . more bloody mods (lyns Carson and motley-crew cj-fingers) walk in. DJ puts on War Pigs by black sabbath and puts his thumb up at me lol
in walks, Starry and ava looking well fuckable in their matching frocks. I shout. show us ya skids and they flash the gash (no panties)with a well-shaved gash ( licking lips )

🎀by now the room is filling with guests and the drinks are flowing. I stand up
( now me trousers aint got a wet stain ) tap my glass and say there is a free drink for everyone at the bar. It is called a baby's
( whiskey cinnamon )
in walks, Saffron strutting like he's the kingpin in his mankini ( fuckin Jesus lad )as Mad walks in behind him shouting your all men lol as he does

🎀Party is starting ta warm up now and the ladies are all looking well worth a sniff .as in walks( mantits tallguy deli) ta put us all off. but not ta fear because look who just walked in (chanatip) . and omg she is in that lovely sheer black top. id love ta cum me load over her in that top. As the DJ plays the next song the doors burst open and in comes Chancer in his train hat with sweetypie on his arm ( omg ) I look over at shake and duchess as they look at each other with mouths open lol jjjjj walks in behind them in her office suit all nice and gripping her sexy frame.

🎀The party is now in full swing as in comes rodddd . fuckin hell who invited rodddd . Let's hope he keeps to the rules and doesn't go around making all the ladies baggy and behind him walks in (jahoo jede). I shout ta jahoo the ice queen not coming lad lol just as the door shuts it opens once again and in walks (ana dirtywater frisky316)and don't they look good? I can almost smell the scent of gash from my chair (rolls finger round collar )

🎀I hear a faint commotion going on as I look over ta see Sweety and Dutchess having at it over Chancer (oh dear)but then the door opens again and in comes squirtW with freshfem behind her mopping up as they walk in. They sure will be fun later on I bet. In walks Kellinz looking good as always but I won't ask her what colour today as she never wears any skids

🎀All is going well music is on drinks flowing and everyone just chatting. then I look over at PVbeth and she looks back and her eyes say ta me (fuck off)ya make my cyber piss boil. I look away and think. I don't think I'll be getting a go on her this evening lol door opens once again and in walks(strumlgtbld greggy MrKnight) bloody hell MrKnight is here. I see trouble ahead lol. omg look jilly jelly one leg has made it. As Jillyjelly leaps up and runs over to her best m8 awwwwwwww ( ask her what colour I shout out ) and then in comes (Marg Courtenay Toro Newlybi trucker)I hope Marg come on her own and didn't bring MrMarg. then doors burst open and in comes Jaycharms and the room falls silent for a moment and then laughter lol ( don't even bother asking why )lol

🎀I think to myself isn't it nice everyone turning up for the PV Christmas party? doors open again and in comes Debdelish. bloody hell how did he /she get an invite I see the mods all sitting at one table together looking over at Debdelish lol right behind her comes Missc. (I shout)show us ya skids missc . she lifts her dress and she is sporting her fresh boiled whites ( bloody Nora ) omg someone walks in behind her in a turd fancy dress costume, fuckin hell no need ta take ya hat off we all know who you are lol (Bizz)

🎀 The door opens and a load rushes in Katie Drifter Tassa Cassia Victoria bcblitz beth-Reppie fungirl Ricki wildwillie ncbill Moanmaker nastyGirl Elaine. just as I thought everyone was here in comes Heavenly the lady that stained many of my socks. the doorman says the doors will be locked now so all have fun. let the fun begin

( Part3 coming soon ) The Party

Posted On: 3 Dec, 2023 at 11:48 AM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

🎀Time ta party

🎀I get up and go over to the bar and look at the bubbles and smoke machine. now what one first? the smoke first. hold on no need for the smoke here comes Don chuffing on a big spliff lol lights are all dim and strobe lighting flashing around the dance floor with the smell of perfume lingering around my nose (I was going ta say gash smell )but thats for later lol

🎀I walk onto the dance floor and meet Dutchess. I look deep into her eyes and slide my hand down her panties as she kisses my lips. I see Chancer walking over and slide me hand back out and walk off sniffing my fingers with a lil lick ( yep she is almost ready)i walk back and sit by jillyjelly and say sniff my finger. omg she says. have we got Shushi for party food lol

🎀I sit there looking around at everyone having fun. The music is a bit loud. babys says don't be a fun sponge jizzy. I look at babys in her sheer white top and feel a heartbeat in my cock. I wonder if babys will lick around my bollox when I'm stuck up ez when she asks me ta fuck her later, think ill get a drink. As I wander over to the bar I meet up with shy woman and Cinders. I ask them if it's okay if I have a go on them before rodddd makes them baggy. they both slap me and again that heartbeat lol

🎀At the bar I see Sweety. I whisper in her ear ( got ya sheer whites on for me ) she turns to me and says. yes . but they are for shake. fuckin wanker he is lol . As I turn around cif is there. Don't you fuckin start cif lol oh no mustang is at the bar also. I slap the old git on the back and shout him a beer with a chaser. walking back to my seat I bump into Deb. I start ta shake and she helps me steady the tray of drinks and I thank her with a red face. I think to myself say something but me tongue is tide and I walk off kicking myself for not talking to her

🎀party is in full swing now and everyone has had a few drinks. PVbeth gets on the mic and says the food is ready. JIlly Jelly jumps up oh goody I have been waiting for the sushi lol.i say ta jillyjelly and babys . I think ill go say hello to the mods on their table. I walk over and say yo wankers and bean flickers and walk off as Funstuff grabs me and says would you like ta taste my gash jizzy. I say. well, one must keep people happy as I go down on her lovely wet hole. I feel someone pulling down my trousers and tongue fucking my fart box. I look around and it's naughty with her boat race berried in me arse as she is milking my cock after a few minutes I look up and omg NoPolys is teabagging fun stuff face ( fuckin Jesus) I get up and walk off going limp as I do. I meet jillyjelly halfway across the dance floor and she says. I think someone has nicked all the sushi lol

🎀In a dark corner of the room with a lil low-lit lamp I see Gilfky bouncing up and down with her tits slapping her face. I wonder whose cock she is on (zooming in) bloody hell it's only the king mac flasher single. omg is that CIF sitting right next to them pulling one off lol. As I glance away I notice on the dance floor rodddd with both cinders and shy woman all over him like a rash. bloody hell they will be leaving tonight like they just got off a horse for sure. is that manof doing a love dance with Starry awwwwwww. Ez and Beth_ripple are dancing about like crazy and looking well worth a sniff. omg, look it's Ana and dirty water in their scrubs also. and is that Hiwayman55 with them how did he get in as he wasn't on the list lol

🎀The party part 2 coming soon

Posted On: 3 Dec, 2023 at 03:06 PM jahoo2 jahoo2
12 Jul, 2016

I'm sure it was an amusing story jizzperson but............

Posted On: 3 Dec, 2023 at 03:32 PM manofsteel80 manofsteel80
13 Jan, 2015

Amazing party lol. I do like the part with me and starry dancing with no panites and the well shaven gash lol. Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Posted On: 3 Dec, 2023 at 04:32 PM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

🎀lol jahoo. just a part I'm writing for the PV book. thought I'd share the Xmas part of the book with you all

🎀lol manof . not so sure ya gunna like the second part of the party as much lad as it gets a bit messy. no bloody porch at the party lad lol

Posted On: 3 Dec, 2023 at 05:19 PM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

🎀 Party Part 2

🎀hold on is that (Mitch and itch)over at the bar chatting up freshfem and frisky316. they sure will have their hands full as that freshfem is a right dirty bitch. Drinks are flowing and the ladies are getting a wee bit naughty now. hold on what the fuck. is that Missc on the dance floor swinging her boiled whites round her nut along with Pond Woman lol maybe time for the bubbles machine ta be turned on. talking of Bubblz is that her over there with her arse stuck up in the air? Doesn't she have a lovely peach when bent over though? As I turn round I see nastyGirl sitting on the edge of her seat as Moanmaker finger fucks her (it's dripping on the floor)he says. waist not want not as he licks the floor.

🎀Omg I see something out of the corner of my eye. it's only a fuckin chocolate fountain iiiiiiiiiiiiii. ok, time for my party trick ladies. I ask Jillyjelly babys and funstuff ta put on blindfolds and lay on the floor. they say ok then but what should we be doing? well, it's my party trick so enjoy. they get on the floor and I rush over to the chocolate fountain and tea bag it and run back and shake me bollox a bit to remove excess chocolate. ready ladies I say. they say yes. ok open ya mouth, then I teabag them all in turn so they can lick the chocolate off me sack They lick my bollox like a cat licking the milk from a bowl. ok, who is next everyone says noooooo way. jillyjelly babys and Funstuff take off the blindfolds and gag because they thought they were licking on something else .cif walks over and asks if she could have a go. fuck off cif I say. me rep lol. I look over at Mustang and Saffron and say. Don't even think about saying anything you lil pissants lol

🎀As the bubbles fill the dance floor the ladies' attire starts ta get sheer. omg, this is sheer heaven. most people are on the floor at this point tits hanging out all over the gaff and panties all over the floor like wet discarded xmas decorations as out from the bubbles comes Ncbill with a used condom on his head Cassia rushes over takes the condom and slurps it like getting that last bit of juice out of a tiptop.fungirl says in a sulky voice. I wanted that as Chancer shouts out here have this one and flicks it like an elastic banned at fungirl. thanks, chancer she says as Dutchess slaps Chancer around the nut. up out of the bubbles pops Manof and starry naked as Manof says. I need a porch piss and begins ta piss over Victoria. Vic thanks manof as she takes his cock in her mouth ta suck out the last drips. starry grabs Victoria by the hair and slaps her about a bit. now now ladies be nice. they both turn and say (fuck off jizzy)as they bitch fight over manof. let's leave them to it manof let's get a beer

🎀omg is that elle_47 as a topless barmaid? manof says. it sure is jizzy. I reckon I might try her out if she is up for it lad .taps jahoo on the shoulder look at the other barmaid, aint that marlene36 and omg look at the tit crack on her ( licks lips )is that Reppie over there trying it on with Tassa. looks like it is working she has her tongue down his throat

🎀As the party starts to slow down the bubbles begin to fade and reveal what must have been going on. used condoms scatter the floor and bits of bogrole sit there like molehills. ladies half on the benches naked and drunk. all the lads at the bar getting last orders scratching their nuts thinking they should have got better condoms. everyone grabs their coats and walks out as the doors shut on the PV Xmas party for another year. wait. I forgot me lemon wipes lol

🎀THE END🎀

Posted On: 3 Dec, 2023 at 06:39 PM manofsteel80 manofsteel80
13 Jan, 2015

Lmfaooooo....omg! Yeah, that is a tad bit messy lolololol. I'm with ya tho, lets go get a beer lolol. Damn

Posted On: 4 Dec, 2023 at 12:41 AM frisky316 frisky316
15 Oct, 2023

Hmmmm…me has not seen da fem of freshness in a long time…or the stuff of fun with her magical desk…me should get me tail to chat…😮

Posted On: 4 Dec, 2023 at 01:25 AM ursweetypie ursweetypie
19 May, 2022

Lmfao well wasn’t that entertaining 😂😂😂That party is going down in history.. no doubt lolol
But jizzy that can’t be all that happened at the party???