JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Cumming inside or outside?   Reply to topic

Posted On: 30 Nov, 2009 at 11:34 PM 3333331 3333331
30 Nov, 2009

Many years ago,my wife "enjoyed" our 25yo temporary lodger for three months,and slept with him for almost every night in our spare room.
But very quickly,she told me,she came every time with him,because she could feel his amazing amount,every time he came inside her.
She excitedly let me know,it was the best that she ever experienced in her life,which made me feel so very,very proud for her.
He couldn't knock her up unfortunately,but he really tried,that's for sure,& well worth the effort.

Posted On: 1 Dec, 2009 at 04:19 AM bisoccermilf bisoccermilf
19 Sep, 2009

I like the other females love it both ways. I do enjoy a man cumming inside all my openings. However, I have come to enjoy a good cum bath as well but I have enjoyed it more when there are more than one guy covering me......I do love to see a man shooting his yummmy cum all over me and covering me good.

Posted On: 1 Dec, 2009 at 06:10 PM jida77 jida77
1 Dec, 2009

I PEFER CUM INSIDE ME,OR OVER MY KNICKERS

Posted On: 4 Dec, 2009 at 01:22 AM karenthecunt karenthecunt
29 Nov, 2009

I sure doesn't matter at all to me which way the guys cum in me or on me. As long as it make them satisfied that's what counts the most. I love cum shots to my face since it makes my skin so soft. Just like skin cream but better.

Posted On: 8 Dec, 2009 at 03:22 AM starcar starcar
21 Mar, 2009

Ooooh I like your attitude Karen.....damn, where were you 20 years ago when I was single ;-)

Posted On: 12 Dec, 2009 at 08:23 PM cmoure cmoure
17 Oct, 2009

For a guy, I always have on my mind which way it should go off - if I want to finish on the inside or on the outside. Most of the time it usually ends up on the inside for the ultimate finish as that is our desire being one together in orgasm. But sometimes it is such a turn on for both to watch the cum outside on the pussy or breasts as we both see it go off. And just once in a while for something different it's with both hands on the woman's ass while lying on my back deep tonguing and kissing her sweet and juicy lips as she finishes me off in a glorious explosion all over myself. Inside or outside, that is always the question. And the answer is never wrong, but the question is thought about every single time. Always. oh yea baby!!

Posted On: 18 Dec, 2009 at 08:57 AM candidly candidly
17 Dec, 2009

I honestly don't mind, just as long as he/they enjoy themselves, and I get satisfied !!

Posted On: 22 Dec, 2009 at 06:14 PM hotwilling23 hotwilling23
11 Sep, 2009

i like to cum inside, but other half won't let me, just got to fantaise about it x

Posted On: 25 Dec, 2009 at 10:09 PM sandi9947 sandi9947
3 Apr, 2009

My FAVORITE is to feel the ultimate intimacy of a man's throbbing cock spurting a tremendous load of his hot seed into the depths of my pussy. It makes me CRAZY to know that he just spent time screwing me bareback AND MAYBE just knocking me up! I LOVE it afterwards to feel his cum sliding around inside of me for HOURS..it makes me constantly soooo wet hot to think of being fucked again and again, sometimes by my husband or often by many other men who meet me for the first time, then take me and use me as their slut. They always seem to REALLY cum the most inside of me when I'm just a strange piece of ass that wants them to get into her! They make me their conquest when I'm eagerly spreading my legs wide and fucking for them for as long as they want me to!

Posted On: 31 Dec, 2009 at 07:58 PM njcpl21 njcpl21
16 Dec, 2009

OH yes has to be feeling cum inside, that is the best feeling in the world. Just getting ready to feel the cock exploed that warm cum inside your pussy. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm