JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Cumming inside or outside?   Reply to topic

Posted On: 31 Jul, 2010 at 08:47 PM farmlovin farmlovin
31 Jul, 2010

Love to feel it shooting inside me........so hot sometimes.

Posted On: 1 Sep, 2010 at 02:35 AM nympho68 nympho68
5 Aug, 2010

I love to feel my husband shoot a huge, hot load deep in my pussy. Nothing gets me off quicker or makes me cum harder then the hot shot!!! I

Posted On: 1 Sep, 2010 at 11:46 AM motheman motheman
1 Mar, 2010

Personally, I LOVE creampies!!! I love facials, pearl necklaces, on the belly, over the ass . . . but my favorites are still creampies!!! Mmmm!
Now with Miss Mollie right above me here . . . mmmm, I could do her any way she likes. Yes!

Posted On: 4 Sep, 2010 at 10:32 PM juicyjennie juicyjennie
24 Mar, 2009

assuming both are disease free and birth control is covered by some other means beside a condom…..fill me full of that liquid fire! the visual of cumming is a big turn-on but i want to feel that eruption inside me. i want him to feel me milking his cock before i let him get away. 3 inside (counting mouth as a outside) for evry 1 outside.

Posted On: 5 Sep, 2010 at 09:37 AM motheman motheman
1 Mar, 2010

~WHEW~

Ms. Jennie . . . I just came!

Now THAT IS the way I like to hear it.
YOUZA! Ahhh! I'm gonna go to bed & sleep real well tonight! ;-D

Posted On: 13 Sep, 2010 at 05:46 AM berkshire berkshire
22 Mar, 2009

oh she loves it inside her, no guestion

Posted On: 13 Sep, 2010 at 07:10 AM solitare solitare
4 Apr, 2010

i would like to lick it out of you jennie, after you've been filled up with all that cum! mmmm, i want to taste the mix of your pussy juices & his sperm. i'd love lick your cunt & asshole, probing your holes with my tongue until you cry out for me to make you cum on my face. i'd then lick & suck your clit between my lips while you squirm beneath me. i wouldn't let up, i'd finger fuck you & i'd would hit your gspot with each thrust of my fingers. you finally start cumming hard, all over my face, soaking me with your juices ;)

Posted On: 13 Sep, 2010 at 07:23 AM solitare solitare
4 Apr, 2010

oh & i love to have a man cum wherever he wants. i prefer it when he cums in me, the more cum the better! pussy, mouth, ass in that order. (sry got a little side tracked with my story about the juicy one.)

Posted On: 15 Sep, 2010 at 09:57 AM juicyjennie juicyjennie
24 Mar, 2009

this took a while to answer what with vibrating my pussy and him determind to add the cum 4 u 2 lick out. he’d lick u while u licked me. after all that, he ties me down and makes me watch him licking my juices off your face while he shoots a load into u. u sit on my face and “force” me 2 clean u off

Posted On: 19 Sep, 2010 at 03:20 AM solitare solitare
4 Apr, 2010

ooooh, it tastes really good! more please! you're making my pussy throb again ;)