JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Diary of a transgender chat line star   Reply to topic

Posted On: 16 Mar, 2024 at 11:45 PM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

ive figured something....I like feeling loved. Feeling loved is like an addiction to me. it has nothing to do with sex in that sense, just feeling that people like me. That might be one reason I enjoy this site so much also.

Posted On: 18 Mar, 2024 at 05:01 AM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

So today my best friend at here and I were chatting about accents .....she sent me a You Tube video and so I learned that there are more than 20 accents in the UK. Funny because when I arrived in the States as a 17 year old 34 years ago, I had a mix of a Liverpool accent with a Caribbean one. i never even touched Europe but you can thank The Beatles for the former. And of course I am Puerto Rican...

I then figured one thing out: here in the States, we only have 400 accents....we have American accents with state variations such as from the 50 states we populate. New York, Alaska, Montana, Hawaii, Florida, Michigan, Alabama, Vermont, they all are different! Then we have the variations of them brought over by all the people who live in them, immigrants and not. You have Nigerian New Yorkers, Mexican Californians, Puerto Rican Arizonans like me, Cuban Floridians, Ghanaian Marylanders, Jamaican New Jerseyites , Irish Massachussettians or however it is you call people from the latter three states....

Different people and their accents are truly beautiful!

On the other hand, someone suggested I could get an Oscar if I actd in a movie where i had a blow job scene haha

Posted On: 18 Mar, 2024 at 06:19 PM Singleman71 Singleman71
16 Feb, 2013

𝐈𝐦 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐨
( 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐭 )

If that is true Jizzy then why do you bother me so much about being a Mac Flasher ??

Posted On: 19 Mar, 2024 at 09:09 AM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

Maybe because a mac flasher never admits to being bi or gay single lad. let's face it. why flash ya dick at men if ya straight .now get off the cif thread and make your own mac flasher thread. oh and it also helps with the chatroom drama / banter lol

Now say sorry to the cifs for fucking up the cif thread single

picture of the cif lol
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢢⣀⡀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣙⣷⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣠⡶⣶⣤⢿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠸⣿⣿⡿⣰⡾⢭⡝⣿⣾⣿⣻⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠙⠿⣿⣟⡓⠋⠀⠹⣿⡿⣿⡶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣇⣀⠠⠞⠛⠛⠛⠓⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠁⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⡘⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢧⠀⢢⣸⡵⣁⠽⠐⠒⠚⠓⠳⡤⠀⠀⠠⠄⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣧⢀⡨⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠢⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠄⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡅
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⢹⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠡⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢹⠍⠉⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠐⠁⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢢⠀⠀⢀⣀⢀⣌⡀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠠⠒⠁⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠊⠀⠀⠈⠸⣽⡏⠁⠀⠙⠧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡤⠄⠒⠠⠀⢠⠛⡔⡤⠐⠀⠙⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⡘⠁⠀⠈⠣⡀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⡐⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠄⠀⠘⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣁⣄⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢦⠀⢡⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣄⢽⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣎⠜⣣⣼⠄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠇⠠⢾⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠴⡭⢤⡞⢻⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀

Posted On: 19 Mar, 2024 at 10:15 AM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

JizzyI fucking love that drawing!!

Posted On: 19 Mar, 2024 at 10:18 AM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

Slow day at the office today so far..maybe it will pick up later. As it is, its just me here writing with my black mini skirt on and my best canine friend, Chance, sleeping with his head on my foot.

Ive been reading about the theory that trans people might have been born with the wrong brain, ej. that i might have a woman;s brain and my nephew who is trans too, a male brain in spite of the bodies we have.

So far, its as confusing as religion is. Religion is confusing because people tell me that the old Testament is still God';s law while others tel me the new testament erased the laws of the old testament so,...trans brain testing is also confusing because some scientists have published studies that suggest indeed we can be born with the wrong brain in the wrong body while others say this is a fallacy. i suspect that some political parties are involved and paying scientists on both sides of the specter, but this hurts the people who need relief the most: us, We need to know that we are ok, or at least that there is an explanation. I need to know God is ok with me being who I feel i am.

Oh also I went out with my mini skirt for the first time. I felt nervous . it will take time, I know how men ooze because well, i used to ooze like that lol and I know what men think because I used to think and still do sometimes , like that , when I find an attractive woman lol,..yes I do like women too!

Perhaps later on something else more exciting will happen and I will post here. We will see!

Posted On: 21 Mar, 2024 at 09:11 AM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

Just woke up. My toothache returned. it comes and goes like that for years.Last year I went to the hospital and they said I had an access.

I just take pain killers.

We'll see how the day goes!

Posted On: 24 Mar, 2024 at 01:51 AM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

The guy who wants to meet me at a hotel insists. He wants us to be there for 15 days.

I told him its not happening, lets keep it a fantasy.

Posted On: 27 Mar, 2024 at 11:37 AM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

OK so today...
I had a huge argument with my mom when i told her I was wearing my lipstick for the supermarket. She is afraid someone will insult me and let's face it, in these times...she might be right. But what Ive told her for the last 35 years is I dont care much what those who dont know me think. But she is right in a way. depending on where you live at, it can be dangerous to be transgender. No, I dont go to the women's bathroom out of common decency since I still do have the thing down there...but you never know.

Anyways, at the supermarket, something interesting happened. I actually got smooched by one of the cashiers! i showed her my lipstick and she came out of the cash box and kissed me.

See I have a theory, that some women find transgender women, as well as famous men who look like women, attractive because we seem less threatening. Dont go out in the world quoting me about this lol, It doesnt always work like that so guys, please do not go painting your nails now to find women just because I said so. But its a distinct possibility, I guess. That would also explain why, for example, when I was a teen, all my fellow girls loved Duran Duran and Menudo, which by the way are among my favorite bands too. And they also liked all the guys on the Heavy Metal bands. Like Axl Rose.

Im going back to the page. If anything else happens I will update here. Without mentioning names, of course.

As far as not caring what others think of me, mom still doesnt believe me lol.....

Posted On: 1 Apr, 2024 at 02:50 AM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

OK I am barfing right now...one of my friends told me his mom did unspeakable things with him. Things Im not going to describe because this is sick. But this is the kind of thing we run across sometimes when we do this. He says she was a good mom...and also is now telling me he also went through the same with his sister.

But his thinking does show a trend in society, one that we should delve into very deep and think about: if a man did that to his daughter, we'd all-rightfully so-think of him as the worst. if a mom did that to her son, the sickest among us, him included, would say "way to go, mom!". To me both are horribly wrong. But in many types of things, society is more lenient to men than to women, and in others we are more lenient to women than to men. Like how some people hold men with a lot of girlfriends in high esteem but a woman with a lot of boyfriends is suddenly a slut. Or like when men cheat on their wives but would as well kill her or beat her up if she so much as looked at another guy. Its just wrong.

Just like when we open doors for women or help a woman with her bags but not a man. And who knows if that man there has back pain and would need some help carrying those bags? I open the door for everyone at least.

Sorry if this is sickening..(it is) but it just happened to me and I thought its a good way to express my point of view about double standards.