JOIN NOW FOR FREE

FRIENDS REQUESTS   Reply to topic

Posted On: 22 Apr, 2012 at 06:10 PM starcar starcar
21 Mar, 2009

I was seriously thinking about grabbing some Taco Bell here in a bit before I go over and mow my Mom's yard....think I'll pass now!! PB&J sounds better LOL

Congrats Ole Hangin, sounds like its better to be a posting slut than put on Ed's naughty list!

Posted On: 23 Apr, 2012 at 09:14 AM gingernuts gingernuts
10 Feb, 2012

Yeah i understand cost allot of money and also Its a Business and Money is a Main factor

But also i think sometimes what makes a site but also encourage people to join and pay is to allow things.. Do not make everything payable

Surly having many friends, spreading the love is good for the site

As Sharing is caring!!!!

So yes i think having friends shoudlnt be a payed for bonus...

Posted On: 23 Apr, 2012 at 04:51 PM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

I was never wrong when I said that you can be very amusing ED!!! I've never posted any rude or nasty comments on any lady's post or profile before!!! How can I be rude then?

Badly behaved; disobedient...can you please clearify?

For those who fear being listed as naughty or trap in the sin bin, it goes to show that you speak the words of one who KNEELS!!! I'm brave enough to stand up for my frens that's why I'm in the naughty list & sin bin!!! It's a small price to pay for having loyal friends!!! Can you claim yourself to be TRUE frens when you speak with fork tongue!!! If you're courageous enough, you should be behind me!!! You know the truth but would rather be in PV's good books than speak up!!! So much for your honesty & credebility!!! Look in the mirror every morning and ask yourself honestly, WHAT do you see??? A HERO or a ZERO????

Posted On: 24 Apr, 2012 at 06:31 PM lookalot lookalot
20 Dec, 2009

What I see are naked ladies...a lot of them. That's why we're here, to see naked people and play with our friends. I have to deal with politics at work. I don't have to, nor do I want to, deal with them on a website designed for after-work relaxation.

Do you get it, Joe? It's a nudie website, not a Court room. Try not mouthing off to the website owner, for starters.

Posted On: 24 Apr, 2012 at 06:36 PM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

I often see this message on main board, "If you don't like the post, move on to next!!!"

Posted On: 25 Apr, 2012 at 04:49 AM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

Better than having GUTS like a dead trunk...HOLLOW!!! You're a COWARD simply bcoz you know the truth but dare not speak up!!! Dare you deny that you ever gave me info of PV's dirty tricks? I simply can't believe that you could turn around and defend PV!!! What do you call this act? I call you a TRAITOR!!!

A wise man once said,"It's better to shut your mouth and look smart rather than open it and look DUMB by discrediting yourself!!!"

Posted On: 25 Apr, 2012 at 05:33 PM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

Is this your answer to my question? You’re not a kid anymore, think carefully before you post. Don’t make a fool of yourself!!! Have some self-esteem. You’ve already achieve a milestone by exceeding a 1000 posts. Don’t make your achievement look HOLLOW like your GUTS!!!

Though we maybe enemies, but enemies can still have RESPECT for one another. I only reveal the tip of the iceberg, don’t provoke me to tear your image to SHREDDS!!! I’ve already warned you before!!!

Now, go and tend to your thread, built it up to overtake anus!!! You would be wise to take my advice. Seek council from someone who knows me very well, she'll be able to tell you what's gonna happen next!!! There won’t be a hole big enough to swallow you if you DARE to reply to this post!!!

Posted On: 26 Apr, 2012 at 04:31 AM lookalot lookalot
20 Dec, 2009

Bizz said it all in that one, short sentence.

By the way, it's "better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

Posted On: 26 Apr, 2012 at 01:26 PM starcar starcar
21 Mar, 2009

Are you off your Meds again Joe? Seriously, chill out, take Bizz's advice. YOU are your worst enemy right now.