JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Facials   Reply to topic

Posted On: 16 Feb, 2012 at 10:38 PM sexy_shelly sexy_shelly
28 Feb, 2011

im with hollie on this one, if it pleases a guy.. why not,
and plus you get to judge the result.
its not like there guna cum on you if theyv got a small load on its way...

but a big load...

well... i can always tell when hubbs has been storing it iup!

Posted On: 21 Jan, 2013 at 09:40 PM kodiakjack kodiakjack
29 Apr, 2012

God bless you holliebaby and dutchess. 75% of sexual acts could be construed as demeaning. its all in individual interpretation. if ur considering an act being done to you is demeaning, then your im it for your gratification. if your in it to please your partner, then you dont consider the act as demeaning because you are considering how they feel, not how you feel.

Posted On: 21 Jan, 2013 at 09:46 PM kodiakjack kodiakjack
29 Apr, 2012

Oops didnt see this page, also god bless nirvana,funstuff and sexy shelly..

Posted On: 24 Jan, 2013 at 06:45 AM owendragon owendragon
2 Nov, 2009

I have never been into facials either. My old gf in London used to want to try it but at the last moment she would always wrap her soft lips around my cock and suck it dry. A lady letting u cum in her mouth and swallowing your cum is much nicer and much more meaningful to both. She would always say she couldn't help herself and didn't want to waste it. I would reward her with some serious pussy licking too. Good times for all.

Posted On: 26 Jan, 2013 at 11:34 PM holliebaby holliebaby
30 Dec, 2010

Hi Owen. Sorry to disagree with you, but I don't think it is wasting it when I get a facial. I think it is hot. I will swallow also, but I like to see the results of my hard work. Everybody likes something different, and that is great, but I just didn't like you implying that a facial is a waste. It's not to me.