Milf/Mature:

1. Sexy Milf $150 score: 8.04
2. How about my naughty black outfit? $100 score: 8.44
3. Too HOT for Valentine's Day Premium Pass score: 8.64

Mature:
1. Wendy gets naked $150 score: 8.97
2. Stockings & suspenders $100 score: 8.94
3. Hitting 50 Premium Pass score: 8.90

IF this is NOT RIGGING, what do you call this ED???? The score are still there, go check it out ED!!!!

I can understand your disappointment Jas!!! You've been ROBBED!!! So have many others before you!!!

Posted On: 5 Mar, 2012 at 09:11 PM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

Don't worry Bizzz, they won't!!! If they do, it goes to show their guilt!!! Don't forget to drop by again to give ur views from the REAR, bro!!! lol!!!

Posted On: 6 Mar, 2012 at 08:37 AM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

HOLY SHIT!!!! I can't believe I'm not the only one who has this figured out...But then again I knew long before this thread was posted. Like over a year ago I figured it out

Posted On: 6 Mar, 2012 at 10:19 AM therealed therealed
19 Nov, 2008

Hi there, well I've no idea where your getting those numbers from, other than you were hitting a server that wasn't updating.

We have no prefrence to who wins these contests,

These are the score you should see.

MILF
1st- Sexy Milf - 8.73
2nd- How about my naughty black outfit - 8.71
3rd- Too HOT for Valentine's Day (Milf) -8.62(7)
4th- 50' 60's pinups - 8.62(4)

MATURE
1st- Wendy gets naked - 8.97
2nd- Stocking and suspenders -8.94
3rd- Hitting 50 - 8.90
4th- Hollie Hanging out - 8.65

So does someone want to say to these members that they didn't really win? Why would we choose not to let someone win?

We have explained many times that the voting isn't live, it's a little behind untill all the servers sync up that's when the voting is correct.

ED

Posted On: 6 Mar, 2012 at 03:06 PM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

Thanks for coming up with that explaination ED. Next question is: How believable are those statistics,ED? Anyway, most of PV members have come to their own conclusions!!! Wishing you all the best ED!!!! Have an exciting day!!!

Posted On: 6 Mar, 2012 at 03:36 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

If the problem is that the servers don't ALL sync in a timely fashion, THEN why bother posting the winners BEFORE ALL the servers are in sync????? In doing so you are only adding fuel to the fire that the contests are rigged. And everytime someone sees scores that don't show what you eventually show as the winning numbers days later depending upon what server we hit, it pisses people off, some to the point where they stop posting or even leave the site.

Yes, this topic has been discussed in MANY threads. BUT, not everyone checks out the forum pages & sees what the members or pv administration has to say on the subject. Many just see that the first place winner's score puts them in third place. That is what they SEE & therefore determines HOW they react.

I think all of this could be avoided if you just waited until ALL servers are in sync & THEN posted the winners. Afterall what is a few days more, we wait sometimes well over a month to see who wins the cam contests. And that contest doesn't even involve voting!!! Soooooo what is the big deal in waiting another 2 days or so for the other contest results??????

Posted On: 6 Mar, 2012 at 03:51 PM therealed therealed
19 Nov, 2008

Hi we do wait if you notice the winners are always up a few days after the contests ends. When the winners are picked they are the correct scores, if you look on the winners page you will see the correct final scores. If you look at the leader board before they are posted your only getting a snap shot like I said the winners page is correct.

ED

Posted On: 6 Mar, 2012 at 04:06 PM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

My statistics are based on the precise score from each individual contestant after the results were announced NOT the leaderboard ED!!! You should know jolly well that the leaderboard no longer exist the moment the contest closes!!!
No matter how you snake your way, I have every evidence to show, ED!!!

You can give all kinds of explainations till you turn blue ED!!! The fact remains that alot of members know what's going on behind the scene!!! If I didn't smell a rat, would I have brought up this matter twice? Take note ED, the REAL AMATEURS are not winning!!!

Only after I posted this thread, you decide to show the 'REAL' score of the winners!!! A sleight of the hand for a 1st grader, ED???? You're making a mockery of yourself bro!!! Thanks for the laugh, ED!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

Posted On: 6 Mar, 2012 at 04:56 PM therealed therealed
19 Nov, 2008

The winner’s page with the scores you see are the FINAL scores no slight of hand just "CACHE", we verify all claims with a verification image.

We have people winning here each month, every month we pay out to REAL winners.

You can ask around any of our previous winners here, they are real people who have won real cash and passes, we have no preference to who wins only that they win fair and square!

If you have had a winners prize from PV why not tell everyone about it.

ED

Posted On: 6 Mar, 2012 at 05:21 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Ed, when I looked at the posted winners, the first place scores were lower than the 3rd place winners. Now knowing that a member can move from one server to another while surfing your site; I logged out, left the site, cleared my cache & logged back in. The scores were still the same.