JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Got a Hot Topic to discuss? Here is your place to post it. or not.   Reply to topic

Posted On: 3 Nov, 2017 at 07:16 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

The FacefuckBook life... Come on just "like" me. won't you please "like" me.. I've posted everything I did today, you looked, wasn't I having fun? aint I something? Please "like" what I did and what I wrote. I'm so happy I got 5 "likes" on my page for what I did today. WTF that becky just unfriended me, that bitch, well then I shall block that bitch from my page, take that becky ya ho. Oh and every 4 years we get a letter from russia that says hey do us a favor and please write in Mickey Mouse for President, so we do and wa la look who's become the President most every time. But this time the Mickey Mouse president has some sweet hair going on, am I right? nice!... Russia has nothing to do with the election, It's all about the "Golden Rule" that's what determines the outcome of elections always has always will. :) oh look... its day time and the moons out.

Posted On: 6 Nov, 2017 at 06:43 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

finally a president that can solve the problems with mass shootings...
he said we should all hold hands - hahaha!!

Posted On: 6 Nov, 2017 at 11:08 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

As long as humans are here on this earth, no way to completely stop any of this horrible stuff from happening. This crap has been occurring for thousands or millions of years, even before guns and terrorism/politics were invented (by Al Gore im sure). One and only way to stop it, is remove the problem, that would be (us) the humans. sigh....

Posted On: 7 Nov, 2017 at 12:53 AM manofsteel80 manofsteel80
13 Jan, 2015

Fun, I have a hot topic to discuss, you and me fucking. That's should be a hot discussion lol ;)

Posted On: 7 Nov, 2017 at 03:57 AM bill_james bill_james
21 Aug, 2014

mmmm MOS and Fun Fucking now that's a discussion I would be part of for 2 minutes :).