JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Ideal Soulmate   Reply to topic

Posted On: 4 Oct, 2011 at 08:18 PM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

Hi everyone, I need your help in gathering your personal opinion of what an IDEAL SOULMATE should be. Since there's no such thing as a PERFECT human, nevertheless we can look for an IDEAL one to be our soulmate. Your contribution will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day.

Posted On: 5 Oct, 2011 at 03:11 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Have to agree with you marie! Some of us should be so lucky!!!

Posted On: 5 Oct, 2011 at 09:54 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

hey hangin!

there's magic in Ur life that few of us have found but always dreamed of.
i guess U just gave us the defintion of a "loving partnership".
unfortunatly in yer usual blow-hart-manner (YAWN :)

U bring up an interesting point...how this monster of an internet allows folks to communicate wit each other no matter wot the circumstances might be at base camp.

U keep tickling the same chord that i do...although we ARE a nekkid site at 1st glance, ther's alot of substance & knowledge & experience that we haven't figured out how to tap & share with each other . when we try, somebody yells
"this iz a SEX site!"

of COURSE i wish U smooth sailing ahead but damnit! thank GAWD for street drugs!!! XOXO
yep sure is, & folks that enjoy

Posted On: 5 Oct, 2011 at 05:09 PM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

That's a beautiful and inspiring account hanginout. You've found a partner who has 2 VERY VERY important attributes in making an ideal soulmate.
1. Loyalty
2. Devotion.

I've been married since 1981, that's more or less 30yrs. Of course we have our ups & downs, somehow or rather we always kiss & make up (or makeout)!!! Whenever I reminesce, I noticed that we both have the spirit of acceptance.. which means we both can listen to logic & reasoning. Tolerance also plays an important role in our lives as we are not perfect people. Being sensitive to your partner's needs are also important. We can have time together but we must allow our partner some space too.

Hopefully more of you people will share your bit so as to help our single friends have a better understanding of what to look for in a soulmate. Thanks and have a great day.

Posted On: 5 Oct, 2011 at 07:09 PM txsweet txsweet
29 Jan, 2010

Patience...and lots and lots of forgiveness! Beings we are all human..you need that, because as what was stated above, no one is perfect.
The only perfect person is all in your mind! (You know what I mean). Oh and Love helps also~~~~~

Posted On: 6 Oct, 2011 at 04:29 AM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Ideal soulmate is: Someone that will put in 95% of the effort that it takes to have a relationship that is, happy, has trust, and can survive through anything.

So the other person only has to give 3%, yes 3% because if they are giving 95% they will never notice their missing 2% and thats okay too, because even 3% can be tuff for some people at times. Even 50-50,60-40,70-30,on & on, wont work, no margine for error. Thats why the divorce rate is what it is. just say'n.

p.s.(There is always a few exceptions to the rule, that have a great relationship no matter what percetage is given by either person)

Posted On: 7 Oct, 2011 at 10:27 PM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

Thank you, txsweet, funstuff and sexybeach for ya contribution. I hope more folks would cum in here and give their opinions so that the singles would have a better idea of an ideal soulmate. Thanks once again folks and have a great day cuddling ya soulmates.