JOIN NOW FOR FREE

I'm rude and a asshole- Block List (apologies accepted here)   Reply to topic

Posted On: 23 Sep, 2012 at 05:44 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

mrs lgw, I am probably the most outspoken woman on pv when it comes to the jackass losers & their rude comments. I have no problem leaving them messages here, on their profile page or on the main comment page. In fact I have had a battle of words with more than one. After I told one off for a comment he left one someone else's profile, not mine, he started hitting my posts & leaving messages. I told him not to waste his time, because it meant nothing to me.

Personally, I could care less what these jackasses think of me, because I post for MY FRIENDS!!! However, from talking with a lot of women on here, I know that for some it is very hard to get past the negative comments. I have had these conversations with young women as well as the mature women. All I can say is, you will NEVER meet these jackasses, so why let them spoil your fun. There are a lot of guys on here who truly appreiciate the REAL women who post & participate in the chat room. THANK YOU GUYS, you know who you are. The list is way toooooo long to mention any names. But, when people feel the need to stop having fun because of all of the rude jackasses, EVERYONE loses.

I have had women tell me that they don't want to reply to the jackasses because then the jackass will know that they were hurt by the comments. Like I said I have no issues telling them off. Just drop me an email & let me know who said what.

I will say that there are quite a few people that have sent in bad comment reports & even emails about a few of our regular resident jackasses. I have no idea why the site continues to allow these jackasses to exist here when they continue to degrade the women who post. If you read thru this thread, you will see who they are. These losers can only wish they had some of the HOT women who post here in their lives.

Posted On: 27 Sep, 2012 at 07:49 PM lucifergw lucifergw
7 Jun, 2011

ty to both browneyes and hanging

we don't really want to fight these fools ( yes fools )
its just that at times it just hurts we post for friends
we both have pream accounts the site admin firstly want to make money
hell don't we all
so i cant fault the admin
we will continue to post and chat and try to ignore the fools and i will go through this thread with a fine tooth comb at some point

lol i don't want to meet with fools but i have no objection to meeting up
with friends have done in the past will do in the future now before i get shouted at i never promise sex i would rather have a coffee a chat and get to know people better in real life.
now as i have said in chat my wife married me for love ( at least i hope so ) but i do not own her if she meets someone and wishes to get to know them intimately that is her choice i still love her ( no this not an invite ) she will always have the right to say no at any time
and even though i would like to see her with another guy another girl (and she knows this ) i actually have no desire to have an affaire i would always want my wife to be involved.

so to the fools goodbye to the genuine people out there maybe one day we can meet chat and share a drink and something to eat
lgw

Posted On: 30 Sep, 2012 at 05:25 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

You're welcome lgw! Have fun & enjoy!!!

Posted On: 1 Oct, 2012 at 01:39 PM lucifergw lucifergw
7 Jun, 2011

lol hanging
been trying to get wife over to the us for awhile now
lots of friends to meet with thinks i will need camper-van just to be able to get wife to all the different places we would need to be at a leisurely pace of course

me i am happy to meet people chat and such ( but the wife thinks i only want to meet people for her to have sex with ) shussssssssss

lol actually shes rt a bit of a fantasies ( don't tell her though ) i don't actually expect it to come through as if it did i would need a new fantasies

so best i hope for is to chat make friends maybe a meet up chat coffee and bite to eat as has happened before no hassles no grief
love to you and sweetpea
lgw
lol thanks again browneyes one of my faves even if you dont tell me of to often
lgw

Posted On: 1 Dec, 2012 at 09:33 PM lookalot lookalot
20 Dec, 2009

Siouxarrow (premium)
Racecar37

Both reported, via contri link.

Posted On: 21 Dec, 2012 at 05:59 PM Pussykat2 Pussykat2
24 May, 2012

batman48429
He left 1 inconsiderate comment.

Posted On: 21 Dec, 2012 at 11:34 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Well noric, you grab one wing & I'll grab the other. Then we can have a tug of war & rip his wings off!!!

FYI batman, we DO NOT tolerate rude jackasses here in pvland!!!

Posted On: 25 Dec, 2012 at 02:44 AM Pussykat2 Pussykat2
24 May, 2012

Thank u, Browneyes and Hangin for your support. I wish we could delete the bad comments off our own posts.