JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Is the WORLD coming to an END?   Reply to topic

Posted On: 30 Aug, 2011 at 04:59 PM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

IS the WORLD really coming to an END? Click on the link below and you'll be given a FREE pdf report. In it, you'll discover what the ancient Mayans, the chinese I-Ching, Nostradamus, the Aztecs, Native American tribes and many others have predicted! Even if you do not BELIEVE, it still makes an read. Remember, it's ABSOLUTELY FREE!

http://mk19gn52.dec212012.hop.clickbank.net

Posted On: 30 Aug, 2011 at 06:14 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

Joe yes it is. But I'm not talking about some ancient cultures predictions. Scientists have several theories how the world may end. Our sun like every star will go super nova some day and when it does that will be the end of the earth.
Earth is also losing it's gravitational pull on our moon. When the moon slip too far away all hell will break loose and earth will turn into a planet unable to support the life it now does. We are always under the threat of an asteroid slamming into our planet which could cause the end of life on earth. There is also a super volcano under Yellowstone park. The magma chamber is so massive it stretches all the way to Idaho. When it blows....again it could mean the end of life on this planet. Those are just some of the theories. No question about it... In the next million years life on earth will come to an end.

Posted On: 30 Aug, 2011 at 06:23 PM ukkenny ukkenny
6 Aug, 2011

I think you will find the Mayan believe that the Calendar or cycle will end and a new one will start. Then do not believe it will be the end of the world.

There was some sort of galactic alignment with the centre of the galaxy that is closer than the one we get in 2012. A few years back. Yes the sun will be entering it sola max but then it an 11 year cycle. The chances of the world ending on that day are the same as it ending today.

Still i say it a small chance but why not been having sex at that time. at least you get some good love in. and if the word does end what a way to go.