JOIN NOW FOR FREE

My muffin is moist.   Reply to topic

Posted On: 10 Mar, 2012 at 09:16 PM holliebaby holliebaby
30 Dec, 2010

Moist muffins, sausages, and buns! Oh my!!! Tasty treats indeed!!

Posted On: 13 Mar, 2012 at 04:50 AM holliebaby holliebaby
30 Dec, 2010

Yummy!!!!! The sausage will be good also, but I want my muffin first!!

Posted On: 13 Mar, 2012 at 07:04 AM emsman emsman
3 Jul, 2010

I love moist muffins, when you eat em they get all over your face and chin. Hollie I want to watch you go "muffin diving" down on Marie.....I'm sure she would love it and so would you, me and all the other pervs here at P.V.

Posted On: 13 Mar, 2012 at 12:22 PM fireball fireball
27 Jun, 2009

Hollie, would luv to eat your moist muffin, don't mind getting the finished product but much more fun making it from scratch, getting your fingers stuck in and really working it till its just right for the heating up, than devouring it with your mouth ;)

Posted On: 13 Mar, 2012 at 06:46 PM holliebaby holliebaby
30 Dec, 2010

Since Marie is only pretending to be a lesbian, out of respect for her I am going to give her a break. I have spent the last few days constantly stalking her trying to eat her muffin. Enough is enough. The poor girl needs a break and deserves to be given a respite from such constant harassment. I know when my hubby stalks me wanting blow jobs and facials and such I can only take so much! (before I gladly give in!). Marie, take a deep breath and relax, I am going to give you a break and quit chasing you trying to get to that "prize between the thighs" as our dear friend Starcar calls it. (And a prized muffin yours would be!!!!) So enjoy your break!! Love, Hollie

Posted On: 13 Mar, 2012 at 07:09 PM holliebaby holliebaby
30 Dec, 2010

OK Marie, your break is over! Hope you had a chance to catch your breath! I had a few minutes to get away and take care of "organizing my thoughts" about you (my co workers are wondering why I am smiling and flushed during tax season). Now I am on the full hunt for your moist muffin again!! Hey guys, while I'm waiting for Marie to give me GPS directions to the muffin hut maybe you can play with me!!

Posted On: 14 Mar, 2012 at 05:12 PM lynnandbob lynnandbob
11 Sep, 2009

Hey Gals!! Don't FUR-Git Y'all are Invited to My Weekly Wednesday Afternoon 'Girls Only' Lunch-IN. I promise a Tasty YUM YUM Buffet Will be Served by All for All of Our ENJOYMENT. XO Lynn32A

Posted On: 14 Mar, 2012 at 11:52 PM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

ED, answer these questions:

1. Why is the 'post reply' button on my thread removed? You feel the thorn in your butt?

2. Why can't I comment on main message board? Is saying hello to frens subversive?

If you find me a threat, then refund my fees and delete my profile. You know jolly well you've been cornered and guilty of cheating!!! I'm dead sure you'll delete this comment too!!! But many people would have read this by the time you delete!!! So much for integrity!!!

Posted On: 15 Mar, 2012 at 03:25 AM cmoure cmoure
17 Oct, 2009

I always order muffins by the baker's dozen. That way you get one for free. It's so good to eat them all gone while they are still fresh, hot, and moist! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummmmmmm......

Posted On: 15 Mar, 2012 at 06:21 PM lynnandbob lynnandbob
11 Sep, 2009

Marie! Now That You Have Your HOT Muffin All Moist & Buttery You Best Just CUM by Soooo Us Gals Can ENJOY Your Tasty DeLICious PURRfect Treat. XO Lynn32A

C-MORE NUTTIN is for Free!!! You Best Be Bringin a BIG Thick Banana & SUM Giant Size NUTS For Me to ENJOY While Your Feastin on My HOT Horny Muffin!