JOIN NOW FOR FREE

PV Man of the Year…It’s Who?   Reply to topic

Posted On: 6 Feb, 2024 at 04:06 AM urknight urknight
13 Jan, 2022

That’s right…it’s me.

It’s that time of year with the Golden Balls , PV Critics Choice, PV Big Dick Awards, plus many others.

Who’s your choice gals????

Pleaseeee vote for meeee. Ignore the Mac flashers…they photo shoot their junk.

I want to acknowledge all you gals that love taking care of us guys. Doing the dishes, cooking, cleaning, & just voting for me.

Thanks….can’t wait to see the votes.

Don’t be bashful, the other guys need to know the PV truth….

Posted On: 8 Feb, 2024 at 10:22 AM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 🎀Well now MrKnight. I would like ta put myself up for this nomination as I'm told the winner gets a free gold badge ta see all the flange in all its glory at PV 🎀 ♥

Posted On: 8 Feb, 2024 at 06:28 PM Singleman71 Singleman71
16 Feb, 2013

Just because us Mac Flashers are not ashamed to show our Penises doesn't mean we are bad Fellows. I think if you ask a few of our gorgeous women in here they will tell you i'm a good man with good intentions, unless i am otherwise provoked. Some might say i am a Gentleman.

Posted On: 9 Feb, 2024 at 10:29 AM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

🎀hold on a cotton-picking minute single lad. ya can't be a gentleman if you is a Mac flasher. if you ask me all Mac flashers should be banned .lets face it if you flashed ya dick in real life you would get knocked out for sure

🎀explain something to me.
why do you flash ya dick to men in chat?
why don't you just show the ladies ya dick in pvt.

🎀when I see a Mac flasher in chat I just think he must be bi or gay or why would he want men ta look at his dick?

Ps. don't get me wrong I have nothing against bi or gay people. I just want the option not ta see dicks. And I'll never admit to it making me feel small lol

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2024 at 06:02 PM Singleman71 Singleman71
16 Feb, 2013

All for the Gorgeous and Sexxy women here in PV land. Been doing it for 10 years here, not gonna change for anyone... Maybe you need to change your name, makes me uncomfortable you Jizzing all over the room Lad..

Posted On: 14 Feb, 2024 at 03:56 AM urknight urknight
13 Jan, 2022

If you can’t answer the question, you should not post.

I’ve always been puzzled by a mystery.

Do mac flashers like terrorizing the members of a great place???

Be transparent, be nice, show respect…we don’t want to seeeee your junk.

Us members want black bras & thongs on our babes…I consulted JB & he agrees.

Posted On: 14 Feb, 2024 at 10:42 AM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

🎀 Omg single I never thought my name meant man glue lol. looks at jillyjelly 👀🤬

🎀 Don't forget the bloody sheer whites MrKnight lad. I don't mind a woman in turd cutters but they havta have a nice big round arse iiiiiiiiiiiii. a flat arse in curd cutters is a no-no, right?

Posted On: 16 Feb, 2024 at 03:37 AM urknight urknight
13 Jan, 2022

I’d agree with you old friend. White shears ain’t nothing compared to a lady in a black thong, matching bra, and a big ole smile.

What do homeless people know…not much.

Can you gash please wear white shears for a g8 m8…

Posted On: 16 Feb, 2024 at 01:58 PM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

🎀bring on the ladies in sheer anything I say MrKnight . ya see it but it's not quite there lol

🎀 I am not sure about pantyhose though as ya havta tear a hole ta get at that nice wet pudding and hope it's not cheesecake lol

🎀cheesecake means you weren't the first lol

Posted On: 16 Feb, 2024 at 02:03 PM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

🎀Now this woman has the right arse for turd cutters. don't ya think? not that I can see all her posts grrrrrrrrr .I need a gold badge lol
https://www.projectvoyeur.com/members/cathester