JOIN NOW FOR FREE

TO ALL WHO POST OR PLAY ON CAM   Reply to topic

Posted On: 13 Jan, 2011 at 07:41 AM toosexy55672 toosexy55672
24 May, 2010

well said you mean like the comments made by pussytaster5 seems very arrogant,
on the slut part from what someone else posted i have been asked to call them that they like it.
but any way thanks for saying ....well thanksx

Posted On: 13 Jan, 2011 at 02:59 PM MrSassy64 MrSassy64
9 Sep, 2010

Yea toosexy, isn't pussytaster5 a real winner. Last nicgt he was sending me emails telling me what a fat ass my wife had, as do most of the women on this site according to him. He also said that his wife had a fat ass and he couldn't stand seeing her naked either. That man has a serious problem, posts degrading comments on almost every post he looks at

Posted On: 13 Jan, 2011 at 05:20 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

toosexy, I realize that some people enjoy the "nasty" erotic comments left on their posts. But the comment I was referring to was left by someone who left nasty messages on all the posts on a particular day. I ran into him on another site & left him a nasty message. He aplogized saying he was hoping someone would report him so his account would be closed.

I have to agree pussytaster5 is a piece of scum. I have left comments on the main board for him after he has left some pretty nasty comments on the home page about the women who post. I checked out his profile after reading your comment & sassy64's. It really pissed me off when I read his comment to palenchubby. She is one of the nicest people on here. Well I hit the "report this comment" button & wrote the following:

It is on the profile of pussytaster5. It is his own comment in repsonse to a comment left by palenchubby. They left a comment in response to his nasty comment on their profile.

I suggest adminstration look at all the comments left on this jackasses profile. He is a nasty rude lowlife piece of scum who leaves degrading comments on almost every post he looks at.

He tells almost all the females that they are fat & ugly. Apparently he has never looked in the mirror. Because if he wants to classify people as "fat" he certainly fits the bill at his height & weight.

I have said it before & will say it again. Your site is nothing without those of us who chat, post & cam. If scum like this are allowed to continue to post negative comments the very things that keep you in business will continue to disappear.

I suggest you read the current thread by pinklicker & the comments that are being left there. People are getting fed up & choosing not to post or are leaving your site altogether. Something needs to be done to shield those who post, both male & female, from the scum who apparently think they are better than the rest of us.

How about a permanent block option. If we all start blocking these jackasses, they will disappear!!

Hopefully after they read the above they will check out all of the comments people have left him in response to all his nasty comments. Someone needs to start taking a closer look at the comments left on the posts on a regular basis. These parasites need to be banished permanently.

People come here to have fun & enjoy the friendships they form. They don't come here to be degraded by some loser jackass who apparently has no life. I have only been here for a short time but have seen many regulars in the chat room vanish. And there have been numerous requests for all pics to be removed. This trend will only progress if the jackasses are allowed to continue degrade others!!

So if we all report the negative comments, administration will have no choice but to BANISH THEM!!!!

Posted On: 13 Jan, 2011 at 08:42 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

nice try badarse74

Posted On: 13 Jan, 2011 at 10:56 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

What the hell happen to the forum.....All the threads are all mixed up

Posted On: 20 Jan, 2011 at 04:47 PM niteowl11 niteowl11
16 Dec, 2010

i too am faceless here but dont have a way to put a pic on yet,i do love all the ladies here,just wish i could cam and show my apprecation for them with some of the loads of juices i have shot because of there beauty and sexyness. love them all and will keep on stroking to them.niteowl81@hotmaildotcom

Posted On: 20 Jan, 2011 at 05:26 PM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

If you read carefully between the lines of each comment,
I'm sure you can more or less tell the kind of person he/she
is. I strongly believe it's not a nice thing to belittle others.
If you do not have anything nice to say, just click next. If
you decide to comment then say it with an honest opinion.

Posted On: 21 Jan, 2011 at 02:00 AM shameless_m shameless_m
26 Apr, 2010

I agree with all the positive comments and thanks to those that do post. I normally don't comment on posts and I would never say anything negative about those that do. This may sound corny but every shape and body is sexy in their own way, I enjoy seeing them all, keep them coming.

Posted On: 21 Jan, 2011 at 06:31 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Not corny at all shameless. And what people forget is that ones sex appeal isn't based on based on being a size 0 or in the case of the men, having a body builders physique.

There are a lot of factors that contribute to one's sex appeal: confidence, they way a person carries themselves, a nice smile, they way they dress, their accent (love the Irish myself), and for some it may be as simple as hair & eye color (for me brown hair/blue eyes-hot combo). And the list goes on.

Posted On: 21 Jan, 2011 at 08:12 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

whew! Ur trying to argue common courtesy with angry 25-45 yr old men living in their mom's basement. good luck with that!