JOIN NOW FOR FREE

TO ALL WHO POST OR PLAY ON CAM   Reply to topic

Posted On: 24 Jan, 2011 at 01:24 AM iceman76 iceman76
5 Dec, 2010

yes i am with u guys on this one!!

Posted On: 24 Jan, 2011 at 07:15 PM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

Came across one of those bloke tonight, whom every women dread.
Santini1953 is his nick. Not a single positive remark from him.
All women seems to have "0" rating!!!

Posted On: 27 Jan, 2011 at 05:14 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

First I'd like to thank all of you that took the time to read and reply to this thread. Your right eyeballs I'm sure the people who write nasty comments aren't involved with this site enough to read the forum. And even if they did I'm sure nothing said here would matter. You really must have to have personal issuses to get your jollies by lashing out at people you don't even know. It would be a total waste of time trying to try to change the trash that we have here. Instead I started this thread for two reasons. First to thank those who post and cam and to let them know that many of us do truly appreciate there contributions to the site. I also wanted to point out that nasty comments are a wide spread problem. Anyone can receive them regardless of age,body type,or size. And to let those who have received nasty comments know that they aren't the ones with the problem and have nothing to feel ashamed or embarrassed about. It's those who show that they are a jackass that have the problem and it's they who should feel ashamed of themselves.
I also know that PV keeps a close eye on what's wrote in the forum. So I once again wanted to bring to there attention that many of us would like to see this problem of nasty comments handled. I realize it's a big wide spread problem. I know it's hard to control what is wrote on contributions and profiles. But I also think it's well worth the effort. If someone is reported more then once for a nasty message. They should be banned "No questions asked" I know for those who have blank profiles. It's just as easy as signing up again with a different e mail and they are back. But if you don't put up with there shit and they keep getting banned, Even if they are as dumb as a brick I think they would get the message and keep there nasty comments to themselves. Clearly something needs to be done. How many members do we need to lose before this problem gets the attention it deserves???

Posted On: 27 Jan, 2011 at 09:29 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Pink... unless it would be deleted, start a thread here in the forum. label it "names of rude commenter's".. or something like that. Then,.... Lets all!!! key word "all" post the names of people we see leaving rude asshole'ish comments, and maybe ad the comments they make. copy paste em?

So at least when the people that receive the rude comments can come here and look and see "oh it's that asshole".... and if the ones posting rude crap, just happen to see there names posted here in the forum, maybe they will have different attitude.

Posted On: 29 Jan, 2011 at 12:00 PM calandsue calandsue
4 Sep, 2010

Things is when guys (especially) get turned on they say all sorts of things they wouldn't normally say so please make some allowance for that. Personally I think there aren't enough people on cam mostly, I like to play on private cam but it is almost impossible to find someone who wants to.

Posted On: 29 Jan, 2011 at 12:31 PM oneonone oneonone
6 Oct, 2009

Well said everyone. If you cant say anything nice then dont say nothing at all. I look at the posts every day and really love what i see. Age,size and shape are un-important its the fact you are horny enough to show the world what you got. I have no posts as no one to take pics of me but would have no hesitation in putting pics of myself up given the chance. Keep it up everyone.

Posted On: 29 Jan, 2011 at 11:31 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Sorry calandsue there is NO "allowance" for rude or nasty comments. This is an amateur site which means women of all ages, size, shape & yes the hairy pussy!! If these jackasses want only young, pretty, thin, shaved, firm assed, perky titted contributors, then they should stop being so damn cheap, reach into their pockets & cough up the money for the pro sites!!!

Those who post & cam are getting fed up with the jackasses. And the result unfortunately affects those who can actually sit back & enjoy the posts & cams.

The people who don't check the forum pages or come into the chat room don't see what goes on. People shut down their cams, have stopped posting pics, have requested that their pics be removed & some have left the site.

Remember everyone who posts or cams is a REAL PERSON WITH REAL FEELINGS. And while some of us could care less what others think, FOR SOME WORDS DO HURT!!!! No one should be made to feel bad about themselves because of some jackasses mean spirited words!!!!

SORRY BUT BEING HORNY IS NOT AN ACCEPTED EXCUSE FOR BEING A RUDE JACKASS!! If being horny turns a guy into a rude jackass, I have a quick, although painful solution, CASTRATION!!! lol

Posted On: 2 Feb, 2011 at 01:14 PM juicyjennie juicyjennie
24 Mar, 2009

The Wall of shame needs to include chat room offenders. Many times there are no moderators in the room. I have received private chat messages that make some of the comments put on the contributions look like compliments. The main difference I think is that in chat they are live and the nastiness really comes through. One that comes to mind instantly is one that I received from a guy who was listed as a couple and his girlfriend was at work and wouldn't be home for for another two or three hours. He ranted at me and because I wouldn't cam with him so he can get a release. He had to come now dammit. I was told how self-centered and stuck up I was plus several other things that I won't even repeat. This is all done under cover in a private message so no one else saw it. back in the main chat room he acted like nothing happened. No moderators in the room at that point. His name is islick10. Then in the main chat room he complained that he couldn't find any good friends on the website. Go figure.

PS I love this new Dragon software. And even does my capitalizing for me.

Posted On: 3 Feb, 2011 at 01:16 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

jennie, call them out in the main room when there is no mod. Some people have cut & pasted the rude/nasty comments in the room for all to see. Sometimes that is enough to shame the jackasses into leaving. Plus there is a group of regular chatters who will block the jackasses when it is brought to their attention. Eventually when they can't see the chat or cams they leave.

Make sure you let a mod know, the next time you see one, if something was that bad. They will keep an eye out & take the necessary action if there are enough complaints about someone. Afterall, no one comes here to be abused by the faceless empty profiled jackasses that think they have the right to say whatever the hell they want.

We need to keep the "fun" in the room & in posting.

The site really needs to install a permanent "block" feature.

Posted On: 3 Feb, 2011 at 06:59 AM esales esales
20 Jun, 2010

The ones that are always rude have issues with their own self. The only way they can feel big is to insult others. If the truth were known any man that has to do that wouldn't be able to get it up if he had a chance.