JOIN NOW FOR FREE

What fantasy gets you the hottest?   Reply to topic

Posted On: 25 Mar, 2016 at 04:51 PM quietman quietman
25 May, 2009

nuesue has just given me a new fantasy!

Posted On: 26 Mar, 2016 at 01:35 AM manofsteel80 manofsteel80
13 Jan, 2015

Sounds like a good one sue. When I get to worn out to stand, I'll let hangin have cuts ;)

Posted On: 30 Mar, 2016 at 11:36 AM happydayz happydayz
7 Jun, 2011

i for one, knows kenwood would never share him. . she waited alongggggg time for that fantasy,

Posted On: 31 Mar, 2016 at 10:23 PM wishicould wishicould
31 Mar, 2016

My fantasy would be as follows...since I travel often

Sitting at the bar having a drink after a long day. She gets off the elevator and i notice her. She knows I've evaluate it and can tell I approve. She sits next to me and we exchanged small talk. After a while I decide she is not interested in more but that's ok. I order my final drink and to my surprise she sends me the subtle signal by changing her drink to mine. She smiles and I know she wants me. I down my drink and she does as well. Off to the elevator and I ask her what floor. She says yours if you wish. I swipe my door key and we barely make it in. Her arms around my neck. Kissing me deeply, she lifts a leg to wrap it around my hips as I push her forcefully against the wall. My cock throbbing in my dress pants, I can feel it against her heat under her thong. Her dress lifting as I hold the back of her head kissing her deeply, my other hand working up her thigh. I place my hand on her mound. I can feel it throbbing through her panties. I drop her straps from her dress exposing her breasts, pulling her away from the wall just long enough for the dress to fall to her waist as push her against the wall again. My mouth sucking on her breasts, lightly biting her nipples and pulling them until the just pop from my mouths grasp. My other hand massaging her breast. My other hand on her mound and I can feel the wetness on her panties. I know it's going to be a good night......

Anyone care to hear more or is this just a waste of a fantasy?

Posted On: 1 Apr, 2016 at 04:35 AM wishicould wishicould
31 Mar, 2016

I slide a finger under her panties. Just touching her lips feeling how wet she is. Parting her lips slightly. My fingers now so wet and the inside of her lips so slick. All in preparation for my cock. I tease her nipples with my teeth as I touch her clit. Grabbing a handful of hair from behind her head and grasping it firmly as I move from her tits to her neck. I bite her lightly. Just enough to not leave a trace. I move to her ear nibbling and finally whispering in her ear, "I'm going to fuck you and make you come in ways you can't imagine". She wraps her legs around my waist and I carry her to the bed. Her dress falls to the floor, her bare breasts, red marks from my playfulness showing now fully exposed. I can see her wetness through her panties. Dark and soaked and sticking to her swollen lips. She sits on the bed and grabs my dress pants. My cock wants out so bad. Off with belt, she has a hard time getting my pants off my cock. It's so swollen. Needing a hole to fill. As she grabs my cock at the base, her mouth hot and ready already sucking on my swollen head. I know she tastes my precum, I want her to take it all. She opens her throat as I grab another handful of hair and pull her head toward me. I can feel the head of my cock in the back of her throat. She gags a little. Her spit dripping from her mouth, I tell her to take it all. She comes up for air, sucking my head and swirling her tongue around my tip. I'm thinking if she likes the taste of my precum that much she's going to love the full load. My dick throbbing, I want to return the favor. I push her back on the bed. Ripping her panties off. Looking at her perfect, pouty, pink lips. I spread her legs and start licking her clit. Swirling my tongue and the sucking on her clit. Sucking hard on her clit, I let my tongue slide between her lips. Her pussy is so wet, so swollen, so hot. I push her legs back, making her spread them and hold them back. I spread her lips wide and flick my tongue lightly on her pussy. Then bury my tongue deep inside her. Swirling it, pumping it in and out. Her juices flowing down to her tight little ass. I do t miss the opportunity to press my tongue firmly to her asshole, swirling it as I place two fingers in her pussy. Just in far enough to drive her nuts as I give her a "come here" motion just inside her wetness. I want in her so bad and she knows it. I stand up and press her legs firmly on her chest. Her pouty lips just stick out from her thighs. I rub my shaft up and down her lips. Coating it with her wetness. I grab my cock and fm ok my head against her pussy. She thinks I am going to enter, but I just let my head part her lips. From her clit to her tight ass rubbing her wetness up and down her slit to her ass. She is ready and so am I. I put my head in and let my weight slowly fall on her. My shaft burying deep inside her with no problem as her slickness coats my shaft. I grab her legs in a bear hug and press myself deep inside her. Feeling that know deep in her pussy swirling around the head of my shaft. I grind her deep. Not pulling out, just pushing deeper. Leaning forward I suck her breast. And I ask her if she's ready to be fucked. Pulling her legs apart I pound her pussy. Deep and hard. Watching her tits jiggle and and her belly rise as my cock pounds deep inside her. She reaches down and rubs her clit. I can feel her wetness explode. There's the first one. I pull out and go down on her to lick her clean. Her juices so sweet. My face is now covered in them. It's my turn now. I want to cum. I pick her up sit her on my cock. Reverse cowgirl. I push her forward so I can see her lips spread as my shaft goes in and out of her pussy. I feel her tighten again. Blood flowing to her lips. I put my thumb on her tight asshole applying pressure but not slipping it in. She moans in pleasure and fucks me harder. Her cream accumulating around the base of my shaft. I every motion making more. I press my thumb harder against her ass and it enters. Her pussy clapping my cock she explodes. My cock now frothing with her cream I feel my balls getting hot. I beg her to stop but she's now in the zone. I can feel my cock from inside her tight ass and I press against it. She cums again. I start pounding her from the bottom, meeting her every stroke. I am going to cum and I grab her hips and pull her ass to my face. Spreading her wife I stick my tongue deep in her gaping pussy as she wraps her mouth around my cock. I explode deep in the back of her throat. She never wastes a drop. Sucking me for some time after. She turns around. We kiss deeply. Tasting each other. Putting her cloths on to leave, we don't know each other's names or lives, but we will always share that animalistic night and yearn for it once again. Out the door and off to a good nights sleep dreaming of the next time we may meet again

Posted On: 1 Apr, 2016 at 02:35 PM manofsteel80 manofsteel80
13 Jan, 2015

Damn! wishicould. That is a hot story. Any truth to it or just a fantasy?

Posted On: 1 Apr, 2016 at 05:59 PM txsweet txsweet
29 Jan, 2010

Totally off the subject..but hanging I talk to Mrs. & Mr. K from time to time, I'll tell them hello for you...

ok continue on....

Posted On: 1 Apr, 2016 at 07:07 PM wishicould wishicould
31 Mar, 2016

Unfortunately a fantasy. It's true up to the drinks and her ordering the same I had. I didn't take the subtle hint. Got to my room and the light went off. I'm an idiot sometimes.

Posted On: 8 Apr, 2016 at 03:36 AM manofsteel80 manofsteel80
13 Jan, 2015

LMAO, hangin ;)

Posted On: 9 Apr, 2016 at 02:47 AM manofsteel80 manofsteel80
13 Jan, 2015

What fantasy might that be angel? I'm sure hangin is curious too ;)