JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Why???   Reply to topic

Posted On: 8 Aug, 2023 at 05:19 AM urknight urknight
13 Jan, 2022

PV is such a wonderful place.

Why do some of you insist on being mean & aggressive? It’s yours to figure out…guess some of you are darn right miserable souls.

Anyways please post a positive comment about PV & why you like to wear shear whites versus black thongs with matching bra.

Be nice everyone, it doesn’t cost you anything…

Posted On: 9 Aug, 2023 at 04:43 AM urknight urknight
13 Jan, 2022

Ez is sexy..,love a woman with an attitude. PV please acknowledge her sexy posts. I got a PM but can’t share…I’m blushing.

I’m nice & please don’t post or imply that Dutch, Jill, Browneyes, or any of the other sweethearts ain’t nice. They are good members.

I figure that you’re mrs indoors, since you only wear white shears, & JB sure does have a hootttt one.

Tell my m8 howdy…

Posted On: 9 Aug, 2023 at 09:21 AM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

🎀Well😈 , As this is a subject close to my heart I thought id say a lil something

🎀Omg ez 🌺🌺 I think I have a crush on you in ya sheer whites, ask me nicely and my cock will be your slave💜 . oh and MrKnight only likes ladies in black turd cutters

✦⋆𓍼𓂅﹆⋆ ﹅𓂅⊹ . ✧⋈𓂅ଘꗃ⋆ ഒ𓍼 ଘꕤᯅ 𓂅﹅ꉂ𓂅๑𓍼 𓂅 ꗃꕤꕤ⊹✦⋆

🎀Yo MrKnight good ta see ya still the same lad. change is not always a good thing I say lol

Posted On: 11 Aug, 2023 at 05:03 AM urknight urknight
13 Jan, 2022

I’m trying to watch my fav movie ez but you had to post…

****After a careful analysis of the behavior of PV Gash****

Us good members need to change our ways and be like the mean members.

It looks like Ez got a crush on my best m8 JB, he got all the gash…I can’t win.

I’m heading back to my River front home located under the highway bridge…hoping some homeless person isn't squatting in my makeshift tent…please litter more, it provides food for us homeless people.

The end…

Posted On: 3 Oct, 2023 at 05:54 PM chatcpl chatcpl
26 Sep, 2023

Been here off and on since late 2000’s when I discovered PV in my late teens/early 20’s. Luckily never experienced much negativity, if so it was some idiot in chat when it was more busy back in the day. Luckily all the comments I see even on folks that are not in their sexual prime are always positive. If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all! Great place for great ppl to be them selves and let their guard down a bit! Don’t make ppl feel they have to put it back up.

Posted On: 6 Oct, 2023 at 10:31 AM dutchess dutchess
9 Jan, 2010

All I can say is … Don’t take life too seriously! Nobody gets out alive… same goes for some people posting on this forum.. not all say stuff they mean 😃😝

Posted On: 10 Oct, 2023 at 07:17 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Here is the deal hun, text shows no emotion, it can be perceived incorrectly and out of context , once that happens it's diffcult to change perspective to see it differently. 99.999% of peeps here are so nice and so sweet theres no doubt about it. Just look at jizzy hes the nicest person on here.... :)
Dont let shit fuck up your whole mood, and the assfucks that may be around we are luckly those ones are few and far between. So no need to turn mean if you are already nice. As beautiful Dutchess says life to short so fuck more...... wait she may not have said the last part but thats what I thought was said. lol See how that works lol. Enjoy everyone xxoo

Posted On: 10 Oct, 2023 at 07:21 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

One more thing I Forgot to say......... Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) shoot just realized I could have edited my first post, oh well fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers xxoo

Posted On: 11 Oct, 2023 at 10:34 AM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 🎀See . funstuff knows me well 😍. bet she would even do the finger when sucking on my stump💍 . And I also bet she would wear the sheer whites for me if we went out on a date💞

🎀And I would also like ta take this opportunity ta wish jillyjelly a happy birthday 😍 ♥🎉🎉

Posted On: 11 Oct, 2023 at 07:00 PM dutchess dutchess
9 Jan, 2010

Happy to see you back Fun 😘

Happy Birthday pink !