JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Why did you cum to PV?   Reply to topic

Posted On: 21 Sep, 2017 at 09:35 PM LynS LynS
30 Apr, 2010

I came here many moons ago but time out and then missed it so came back , But as for reasoning to hwy i started on these sites was because me and my ex hubby wasn't doing great and i was lonely and needed a laugh and hell ive had that ever since , Thanks guys .

Posted On: 22 Sep, 2017 at 10:21 PM samuelj1 samuelj1
2 Dec, 2010

I came through a worm hole and couldn't get out so many holes to see and here I is.

Posted On: 22 Sep, 2017 at 10:33 PM nortybutnice nortybutnice
6 Jul, 2009

i was a mod elsewhere and 2 mods from here called motlet and nirvana used to come over and talk to me when i realised that the place was run by a meglomaniac and a drunk i left luckily enough those 2 mods came and found me and i been a mod ever since and have met some truly amazing people so glad i made the move xxxxxxxxx ps mots ur a twat lol

Posted On: 23 Sep, 2017 at 12:54 AM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

I could have swore the sign on the door said (PV Church "prospective virgins" welcome) so I being one of those went and entered. Totally not sure what happened from there. ;)

Posted On: 23 Sep, 2017 at 03:10 AM manofsteel80 manofsteel80
13 Jan, 2015

Not really sure why I joined up, mainly to see all the hot ladies post their hot pics. Wetangel helped me break out of my shell in chat, was very shy at first, look how that went lol ;)

Posted On: 24 Sep, 2017 at 05:27 PM LynS LynS
30 Apr, 2010

Ava i am so thankful that you came over here with us . I like how i get the blame, me being all innocent and all that .
I was also a Mod in a different room and i blame Norty n Mots .

Thats my story and im sticking to it . !!

Life's a bitch !!

Posted On: 25 Sep, 2017 at 02:21 PM jahoo2 jahoo2
12 Jul, 2016

First it was the awesome ladies, just happened to stumble across this place, and always loved pics of everyday ladies. The idea they could be your neighbor, the lady at the bank, a co-worker, or just someone you bumped into at the store adds a layer of excitement. Then.....I discovered another layer, chat. I was hooked. Have to admit still look at the pics but generally first place I head is chat. Like squrtz it is an escape, just for a little time, can laugh, joke, and even get weather reports and cooking tips. And from time to time get to see a little show. But most of all it lead to meeting and talking to some awesome folks. I like to get to know people, hear about their lives and experiences. It is a way to learn about your self too. The mods are great and so personable, they make you feel right at home. So I guess, came for the pics, but stayed for the friendships.

Posted On: 27 Sep, 2017 at 05:38 AM ncbill ncbill
27 Nov, 2010

seriously........nobody else agrees that gary is a perv???? Whatever happened to saying whatever is on ur mind here? Like.....ava take ur clothes off for me pllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeee!

Posted On: 28 Sep, 2017 at 02:42 AM dirtyoldman dirtyoldman
28 Jan, 2013

I followed a bunch of other people here when the room I was chatting in was sabotaged .... we lost a lot of chatters along the way.. wish I could track down all the online friends I have lost over the 20 odd years I"ve been chatting here and there ....

Posted On: 5 Oct, 2017 at 03:38 AM provocatrix provocatrix
7 Jan, 2013

a very naughty man with very wicked intentions led me here.

I came to my senses on that front but stayed because of the fun and interesting folks I met.