JOIN NOW FOR FREE

a huge thank you   Reply to topic

Posted On: 26 Apr, 2013 at 07:21 AM txsweet txsweet
29 Jan, 2010

Browneyes...to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEiMQ9w3t3o

Posted On: 26 Apr, 2013 at 03:48 PM thesquire thesquire
15 Feb, 2010

Well that says it all then hangin dont it ? bitch slapped lol you is crazy starcatcher . Dont keep telling me ta fuck off browneyes as I will not ignore things like that . why talk personal on a thread ya silly cow and admin are limited . Nothing bothers ya but you love sympathy?But its a public thread and i read it and all i wanted ta know was what it was about . You must be so up yourself it hurts browneyes.And im sure admin will ban me for saying what i think but thats just me PS maybe ill see you with another name lol

Posted On: 26 Apr, 2013 at 05:21 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

I know you get off by causing trouble & being told off so, this will be the last comment to you on this subject. Frankly you are a jackass & not worth the time. It's just too bad rats multiply & can't be permanently exterminated.

I didn't need to be ANY more descriptive with my thread, the people it was directed toward knew who they were & why it was written. Like I said it is NONE of your fucking business!!!!

I don't thrive on anyone's sympathy, but YOU thrive on conflict. I, unlike you , have made friends here who are REAL people & who care for each other. If you were well liked, there would be no need for your PATHETIC "LET THE RAT COME HOME" THREAD, which you write on almost daily & admin ignores!!!

Oh, a rat by any name is STILL a pathetic rat!

Posted On: 26 Apr, 2013 at 06:15 PM thesquire thesquire
15 Feb, 2010

ok I found out why you had the thread so lets just say I got wrong end of the stick .But that is no need for you ta be so nasty to me . I will forgive you this time and move on . Do not reply any more nasty comments to me as I will not sit back and watch you be a nasty bitch