JOIN NOW FOR FREE

angliagirl   Reply to topic

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 07:02 PM quietman quietman
25 May, 2009

I am so sorry. She was truly a lovely lady and will be sorely missed.

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 07:36 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Wow, what horrible news. Ang was such a sweet girl. May she rest in peace. Thoughts and prayers go out to you, her family and friends in the "real world" as well as her friends here in pv land.

Many of us will never meet those we chat with in person. But there is a small group of us that get to know each other outside the pv chat community. This news deeply saddens me. She will be missed by many.

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 07:46 PM zachery zachery
15 Apr, 2010

The most improbable and saddest news to land in PV for many years. A tragic loss of someone so young, who brightened chat beyond measure. A young lady who, unabashedly, contributed not only to the photo submissions ( where she garnered many admirers ), but also to chat room, firstly as a participant, and then her deserved elevation to moderator. Such was the measure of her gravitas, and natural charm, she still maintained her sociability with all chatters. Never aloof, and always willing to chat on numerous topics, that she had a personal involvement with or interest in. This is the most savage of reality checks, that a real and much loved member of the community has left us. Too painful an instance, that a genuine and loveable person has been lost, far, far too early from this world. Countless thoughts and sincere condolences are offered to you Mr Anglia....Zach

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 07:49 PM nortybutnice nortybutnice
6 Jul, 2009

iam in shock thank u for looking me up to tell me. as i always said to here.iam here if u want to chat xxx

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 08:13 PM nortybutnice nortybutnice
6 Jul, 2009

zac that was lovely i think u just said everything xxx

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 08:16 PM zachery zachery
15 Apr, 2010

Norty, thank you for that .... how much better if only I didn't have to say a word at all, and she was still here. Everyone feels that I know, without doubt.

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 09:08 PM ukmkbob ukmkbob
13 May, 2010

I've just heard the news. We share your loss mranglia, such a perfect beautiful woman has been taken. I will miss her welcome everyday. My heart and thoughts are with you. Bob

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 10:38 PM littleg littleg
4 May, 2014

Devastating news. We all loved her from afar, from all around the world (in my case Brisbane), but of course she was your lover and friend first and foremost. We will miss her terribly but we also understand that our grief is but a small part of what you must be feeling. So young, so cheeky, so adored. I might contact you privately if you don't mind. Geoff

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 11:20 PM thewonderdog thewonderdog
20 Jun, 2009

I'm so sorry to hear about anglia passing. My cincere condolences for your loss. She will be forever in my memory as with all of her extended family here at PV. She will be greatly missed.

Posted On: 14 Feb, 2017 at 12:29 AM nicernic nicernic
9 Jul, 2009

please except my deepest condolences on your loss, she was a very special lady and we/I will miss her dearly.......R.I.P. Ang sweet angel