JOIN NOW FOR FREE

caught masturbating   Reply to topic

Posted On: 13 Mar, 2018 at 05:59 PM chriskk chriskk
27 Nov, 2016

always love to hear peoples stories about getting caught masturbating, what happened? what did they say/do? were you embarrassed or did you finish? m and f I enjoy the stories, and yes it has happened to me too!!

Posted On: 21 Mar, 2018 at 06:37 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

My story is not about getting caught but allowing others to get an unsuspecting view. A PV friend picked me up and as we were heading to his hotel, I had some fun while riding on the turnpike. Only had a skirt and tube top on, so needless to say all the important parts were exposed. I pulled my vibrator out and played with it for the 40-minute ride. I was so involved playing with my pussy, that I had not even noticed that he turn the interior light on and slowed down next to the tractor trailers so that the guys could get a nice view. Later, he asked me if I was aware of what he had done. Honestly, I had no idea, but it all turned him on. Sooooo, lucky me!

When we got to the room, we both got naked. We logged on to PV and had some fun. He sat me in the chair, spread my legs and licked my pussy clean. Then we moved to the bed and he fucked my pussy hard.

Posted On: 22 Mar, 2018 at 02:25 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

As I've said before, I have met a number of my PV friends in the real world, but not without chatting with them for some time first. There was no awkward getting-to-know-you stage. We met, got down to business, and had some major fun!!! It was great that the fun we had here on PV, whether in the chat room or on cam or even on the phone, carried over into the real world. Trying to get together again with the above person, if we can work it out.

Sooooo, who knows squrtz, you may get the opportunity.

Posted On: 24 Mar, 2018 at 07:28 PM mauri54 mauri54
8 Nov, 2011

This took place in November 2017. On holiday staying in an apartment, the bedroom had a big picture window which overlooked a house. The owners of the house had planted bamboo along the boundary which had grown 30 feet high but it had gaps in it. One day after being on the beach I had a shower and went into the bedroom naked. I had never seen anyone in the garden of the house or cars parked so presumed nobody was living there. I towelled myself down and ended up with a stiff cock. Standing in front of the window thinking there was no chance of being seen I started to rub my cock and kept it up until I cum. After I had finished I happened to look across at the house and saw a woman at one of the windows with a smile on her face. Knowing I had been seen masturbating was a turn on for me and as I thought the woman had enjoyed watching me I gave her a show every evening.