JOIN NOW FOR FREE

is it fair

Posted On: 21 Feb, 2018 at 03:34 AM carsonx26 carsonx26
22 Oct, 2017

Lol Sue...ok, round 2, then im done. Not really the place to discuss politics.

Doesn't matter where you said republican, you said said it and it infers that republicans have cause all the issues you have state...which they have not, not even close.
I don't like Putin either. The guy is a thug who rules by force. As for Crimea, that happened on Obamas watch..and watch he did. Sat in the office and did nothing but try and talk tough. Cause thats all he ever did. But i do agree, Putin is a nasty man.
As far as cyber attacks by the russians or tampering with our elections...come on sue, that has been going on since before Ronald Reagan. WE only hear about it day in and day out for 2 reasons...the Dems thought they had this locked up and their golden girl was gonna win the presidency by a land slide. In there mind there was no way Trump could beat her. Second reason we hear about it so much now is cause the Dems. Liberals, and the Media absolutely despise Trump. The man could literally cure cancer and he would be hate by them.
And Fynn, and the rest of them have not been brought up on a single charge that has anything to do with the election or anything else that would have helped Trump...Mostly money that looks funny, lying about an official statement..things of that nature. But lets wait and see how this all plays out before he start hanging people.
The point about Clinton had to do with sexual harassment, not russia. You call Trump all these names for the things he has said about woman, where was that when Clinton was doing things to Monica Lewinsky? No outrage there. If we are gonna be angry and outraged about something, lets do it when it happens, not when someone you dont like may or may not of done it....keep it real, judge both sides evenly.
As for entitlements..you are damn right we paid into SS and medicare and we have every right to want it...but not the entitlement i was talking about. More the i want $15 an hr to flip a burger, i want a high paying job out of college, i want the government to pay for my college, my medical, my whatever i want because i deserve it.
As for Obama and the largest period of sustained growth...unemployment was through the roof...more people on welfare than we know what to do with...and lets not forget that this great divide we have in this country now was all started by some of his actions, or should i say in actions. I really hate to say this, but Obama was not all that and a bag of chips. Guy could sweet talk the shit out of ya and make you believe...ill give him that. But he failed at his job....sorry.
Ive already said Trump needs to shut up....I agree he says stupid shit, sometimes very insensitive stuff. not much more i can say on that one. But lets not forget people on the other side of the isle do and say stupid shit...look at al frankin, Maxine watters, and lets not forget Elizabeth Warren. Again, if youre gonna call it out, call it fairly.
As for the whole silencer thing...hands down no civilian needs a silencer. And i shoot. But that was something that was put out there, never presented or even agreed upon. just someones idea to help people to protect their hearing...kinda like Obama when he agreed that the bump stock could be sold and should be sold so people with disabilities could shoot rifles....just saying.

As for you assertion, we very may well...but i thing we would be in the same boat if Hillary Clinton won. The woman only wants money and power...we mean nothing to her and are nothing more than bugs to stomp on her way to achieving her goals.

Hope i was respectful enough, i tried anyways. In the end sue all im saying is dont judge one side when the other side is doing some of the very same stuff and say nothing...keep it fair. And again, just my opinions

Take care all

Posted On: 21 Feb, 2018 at 03:48 AM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

:)

cheers xxoo fuck!! ;)

Posted On: 21 Feb, 2018 at 07:16 AM carsonx26 carsonx26
22 Oct, 2017

Um starcatcher, i dont think i got nasty at all. think i was just sharing my opinions with someone who has a different view. And i stated in my original post that my heart and prayers go out to all the people of florida...if you took what i said as nasty, i apologize, but as you stated..i am free...free to debate in a respectful way with someone who believes differently than i do. thats all this was. Now i may not agree with everything you said, but I respect your right to voice your opinion and say your peace...

I get it, its a sex site, people want to have fun and enjoy..but if the topic comes up, shouldnt it be talked about? If we never talk about things because they are not at the right moment or in the right format, nothing ever gets shared...just my thoughts....and on that im out

sorry if i killed your mood PVers.

Posted On: 21 Feb, 2018 at 01:26 PM manofsteel80 manofsteel80
13 Jan, 2015

Told ya I trained him well, he can be my wingman anytime

Posted On: 21 Feb, 2018 at 02:10 PM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

Well i got a lil bored with that shit carson lad . Just looks ta me like you and face are picking on sue . Well star you wonna watch ya dont slip off that fence ya sitting on m8 , And as for free? Ta do what ? . Wont travel ta europe lol dont make me laugh yank land is the worst place on the planet for killin. unless its war . And i have been ta war for my Queen and country . I watched friends die by my side for fuck all but ta help you yanks and ya greed for oil. Guns are for war not streets and people that need ta feel like they can use the gun . You use that gun and kill you will never be the same again .You will just see the person you killed forever when ya shut ya eyes Ps and you will cry like a lil baby

Posted On: 21 Feb, 2018 at 02:38 PM manofsteel80 manofsteel80
13 Jan, 2015

Beast my friend, my hats off to you, and I appreciate your service.

Posted On: 21 Feb, 2018 at 02:49 PM carsonx26 carsonx26
22 Oct, 2017

Not picking on sue at all beast. She has an opinion and so do I. We are just sharing and debating....going back and forth. And if sue feels that I am picking on her, then I will apologise to her.

Posted On: 21 Feb, 2018 at 07:22 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

sorry carson - they're not doing the very same stuff.

the republican dominated supreme court will be making a decison on labor union requirments. it's not a matter of if they'll water down union's strenght, but by how much. working conditions, 5 day wk weeks, child labor laws, bennies, pay - all brought about by unions. union members that struck, fought, died for things we have now. there is not one reep that will support unions. only democrats. btw, i belong to a union.

burger flippers are not worthy of a living wage? they are the basis for multi bill dollar corporations. they do deserve to be treated with human decency.

your hated obamacare - really what it is, is consumer protections. you mentioned something about wanting ppl to pay according to their use. i really don't think you do - boil that down and you'd be getting your hc cod. as a condition of my employment, i have to have hc insurance. i'm by myself - i pay the exact same amount as a family of 6. that's the way insurance works, a broad pool. the reeps will end all it's provisions - would you want your progeny to be denied hc ins because she has a pre existing heart cond? i didn't think so.

yes, obama did watch putin invade crimea. he also expelled some 35 diplomats/agents, closed 2 russ compounds, sent protective missles to romania, wepons to ukraine, imposed sanctions on russia and specific oligarcs. specifically told putin to knock it off.

Obama and sally yates specifically told trump about Flynn, he brought him into a position where he has the most top secret intelligence. he was there for some 18 days until it was exposed by the press. even after he was fired, trump kept saying he was a good guy.

trump has defied law by not imposing sanctions and has disbanded the state department office in charge of implementing sanctions. Kushner, who cannot obtain a security clearance, snuck into the russ embassy to establish a secret line to Russia - he's just a 32 yo kid that has absolutely no education, experience etc. he doesn't know shit - and he'e apparently trying to get financing for his 666 bldg while doing whatever w world leaders.

that shit shows you right there - trump is one goof fucked up motherfucker. i heard a commentator say, that everything he touches, dies. we're finding out that is so true.

then there's yesterday's hero awards. first responder awards from fl last week. i didn't hear where he mentioned the real first responders - teachers and kids... that teacher holding the door open for kids, killed... that teacher shielding kids, killed. that kid holding the door for kids, killed... to him, their names are not worth mentioning. union teachers that teach. and that kid - a brown kid, he'd never utter his name.

republicans are complicit in his shit - you never hear a single word against that piece of shit.

Posted On: 21 Feb, 2018 at 07:47 PM carsonx26 carsonx26
22 Oct, 2017

And thank you for a lively discussion sue...but im gonna stop now as its pissing to many people off. You have your opinion, i have mine. One day we may find common ground..Just not in here.

Take care sue

Posted On: 21 Feb, 2018 at 10:39 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

First off no one is wrong for having a different thoughts, We're all adults, we all have our opinions, I see no one picking on nobody, no one is calling anyone names or anything, except beasty little slip, It's ok to put ones thoughts out there for all to see, if you don't agree with someone's thoughts that's ok. Everyone says don't discuss this kind of shit because it causes problems, but the problems are already here, (here on earth not here at PV) maybe if everyone takes away just a little bit something from all these thoughts and mixes it up we may find the answer, we all have the same goal. We just want the world to be a better place, just not sure as "humans" we have any control over any of it. sigh....