JOIN NOW FOR FREE

is it fair

Posted On: 13 Mar, 2018 at 10:07 AM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

ops that was for surfcaster.

Posted On: 13 Mar, 2018 at 10:33 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

The whole world is the same, no place can say they have a better place to live than anyone else. There is crazys everywhere and try to look at other places and say I would not live there, well if you were born there it's home and thats all one knows for the most part. I see people in other countries that have no bathrooms or that sort of stuff and think gezz i could not live there but thats only because I live here. People seem to forget we have not always had these luxuries and just a little over 100 years ago we were fighting each other and using outhouses. No need to try to explain the way we feel about where we live it is programed into our dna. Everyone loves their home country and been that way forever and will probably stay that way. The world would be such a wonderful place if we all got along and just everybody help everyone. But one thing that stops that is the human factor and the mememe thing. In the end it won't matter never has and never will, history shows that.
. If one person could change the whole world for the better that would be great but that never has happened, but what's weird that one person can change the world for the worst.. thats happened a lot on this earth. So I say smile and live happy as much as possible.. xxoo

Posted On: 14 Mar, 2018 at 02:20 PM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

oi if thats for me starcatcher . Go fuck yourself you sad lil pissant . Always poking ya stick acting so brave on here . I know why ya doing it but i aint gunna read that and say nothing as you well know you sad lil man , As for history? . Do explain

Posted On: 14 Mar, 2018 at 02:26 PM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

Maybe i should have ignored the lil man but i couldnt . I will never be bullied on or of the net . you give me shit ya gunna get it back even if i get banned

Posted On: 15 Mar, 2018 at 09:20 AM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

I do say what i think yes hangingout and yes it does upset people but i never start on anyone for nothing . Did you not notice what he did ? I guess your a lil blind to what your friends do . Your a good man hanging .As for him hes no more liked on here than i am people just dont tell him so .As for getting banned you are right about that .Maybe thats because i dont take shit from anyone. You talk about provoked . Was i not just provoked by your friend ? Or do i see everything diffrent to everyone else . Maybe thats my trouble ?

When im in the wrong hanging i will always admit it i do not fear right and wrong .Are you saying he is a mod ? As for mods i have known most of the mods for a long time well before they ever become a mod . And i find all the mods here to be very fair in the way they control the room even if its ta put me in the freezer or ban me .You talk about being honest . Well your friend comes in chat and dont have the bollox ta use his name to insult most of us .His mistake is thinking because my spelling aint good that im thick when it comes to the computer :-)

Posted On: 12 Apr, 2018 at 10:51 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

let's call it fair.
that shithole that bastardized the moniker,leader of the free world - it's time to quit motherfucker.
it's fair because you got to have the title of pres, you're rich, you got lots of pussy, and that last tax thing you pushed thru made your goofy assed offspring richer than they could ever spend, let alone earn on their own.
we know that tax thing is going to burden this country with a trillion more deficit next year alone. ok - our kids will pay for it.
what's really fucked up is that the north atlantic gulfstream has declined in volume by 15 percent over the last fifteen years or so.
that is serious shit - just one more obvious sign of human caused climate change.
president asshole has only one word to counter zillions of hours, studies, computer models - he calls it a hoax.
the only certified hoax is him - he's not smart, christian, someone that would run towards the business end of an ar15.
he's a certified fucking idiot, traitor using his postion to better himself and his friends at the cost of us.
the walls are closing in on him with the investigations.
all the books that will be written about this era will have the same conclusion - he is a fucking idiot.
he got what he wanted, it's time for him to quit.

Posted On: 20 Apr, 2018 at 09:24 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

is it fair that a great man like Donald j trump be expected to fuck a 45 yo pussy?
Vladimir told him that Russia has the most beautiful hookers in the world - and it would be un-American to doubt his word.
i've seen melania laying on some tiger blanket or something. a 45 yo pussy is a piss poor example of a first lady.
did you see trump's choice for the head of nasa? not a scientist - a republican. no one in this country or world looks to us for science.
all that money spent on science. can anyone here point to a scientific discovery that actually helped us?
fuck no. that's exactly what i thought,.
same with medical care for your kids. let a republican decide who and what medical care your kids get.

Posted On: 23 May, 2018 at 08:25 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

i guess now it's legal to go to Alaska and attract bears etc with cooking bacon, donuts etc - just to shoot them.
i never knew it was illegal, and actually never thought about it - but it doesn't sound fair to me.
giving it some thought tho - eric and don jr have to have something to do - besides sucking their daddy's dick.
those two goons are absolutely worthless. and just like big daddy - if it wasn't for the money they're sucking off and inherit, they'd fucking starve.

i just gotta say, the republicans eliminating dodd frank rules - we just dug our graves.
we had lax rules for s and l's - they crashed, we bailed them out.
that enron thing - same thing.
the banking thing some 10 yrs ago - same thing.
now we're setting ourselves up for it again. it's not like the banks don't make money - they've just reported record profits.

a little advice for you voters - when someone calls the cia nazis, or an acting attorney general that has intelligence that flynn can be blackmailed - a cunt.
or.... the list goes on and on - that is unamerican.

i was in hanoi a couple of years ago - took a tour and went by their official residence, where they do their official things. that yellow bldg.
anyway, i saw where obama came out and made his usual classy speach.
then i saw trump come out and make his typically shit speech - condemning the cia, past presidents. and of course praising putin.
what a fucking asshole.

i'm not the only one that thinks this way - have you noticed that neither him or his wife has been invited to give coommencment speeches?
or speak a boy scout function haha.
he's such a fucking idiot, is only friend is putin.

Posted On: 23 May, 2018 at 10:44 PM mad2424 mad2424
27 Jul, 2008

Sue, you might consider getting some professional help before its too late

Posted On: 24 May, 2018 at 03:21 PM Singleman71 Singleman71
16 Feb, 2013

Who do u agree with face, u didn't state that ??