JOIN NOW FOR FREE

is it fair

Posted On: 26 May, 2018 at 05:06 PM Singleman71 Singleman71
16 Feb, 2013

Well like anything else in here, if you don't like don't bother to respond to it, same as in chat, the Block button is there for a reason.. if the Shit stirrers would leave it alone it would go away, but no they still want to be the voice of chat, they worry that it affects all of us with the ranting.. I could give 2 shits of anyones opinion but my own, if it bothers u so bad step away for awhile, I did.. it does help

Posted On: 27 May, 2018 at 12:08 PM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

Fuck the thread subject ( LOOK) sue has whites on :-)

Sheer ones also . Could you turn round sue :-)

Posted On: 9 Jun, 2018 at 03:54 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

goddammmn that trump is sickening. just fucking sickening.

he's at that g7 meeting, where the industrialized nation's leaders meet, greet and calmly discuss issues to help the planet.

I turn on the tele and see that goddamm motherfucker screaming about Russia not being there.

you want to say hey motherfucker, russia is there, you're representing them - you are russia you dumb son of a nazi bitch.

him being there, he's just as good a putin being there. except putin would be more urbane, and sophisticated. trump is an animal.

i see where putin got trump all fired up, calling him brave. haha - trump is chickenshit - case in point, when it comes to healthcare and us and our families, it's fuck you and your fucking family.

the dude's a fucking balless motherfucker.

Posted On: 9 Jun, 2018 at 04:48 PM carsonx26 carsonx26
22 Oct, 2017

Moving on.........

Posted On: 9 Jun, 2018 at 08:38 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Does anyone else wonder how that rover thing is still going on mars ? We understood it was to only last 6 months or something like that, not 7 years. Also how does it get all cleaned up? Not to mention that the shit they build here on earth that stays here on earth don't even last that long without maintenance using screwdrivers that cost 45,000 dollars each. HUH? Will someone explain that?
Don't give the same story the rest do, like the winds (that blow more dust and dirt) clean it off with static electrictricity or some shit like that, however that is.. Like the hubby says. "The fucking car shocks me every time I get out of it and touch the fucking door"! (and it does too, it's funny as fuck. lol), and I've drove through plenty of dust storms and only thing that happened is the car got more dust on it. So yeah this is needing to be figured out.

Thank you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you!

Posted On: 9 Jun, 2018 at 09:09 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

And it's never got stuck? or flipped over with all the high winds? or fell into a hole thats 5 miles deep, they have those on mars don't they, holes that deep? This is really something. And just the way it landed on mars, bouncing all over, the heat , the impact, misses everything that could smash it into several small pieces? and then unfolds itself and drives off like nothing happened? just sayn...

Posted On: 10 Jun, 2018 at 07:17 PM starcar starcar
21 Mar, 2009

Well funstuff, when it finally does bust to pieces, Sue will be here blaming President Trump 🤣

Posted On: 10 Jun, 2018 at 11:05 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Sooooo I looked and it was only to last 3 months, well? huh?

Posted On: 10 Jun, 2018 at 11:23 PM jahoo2 jahoo2
12 Jul, 2016

Wait a sec fun, I saw on Big Bang Theory that the Rover did get stuck. Wolowitz was showing off for a new girl one night. Now don't tell me you can't believe what you see on TV. Next thing ya know you will say that you can't believe everything you see on the internet.

Posted On: 11 Jun, 2018 at 01:07 PM starcar starcar
21 Mar, 2009

Here's my theories funstuff.
It's powered by Hillary's 30,000 lost emails
Russians hacked it and has been taken over by Russian-bots
Or, I'm not a betting man, if I were this is where I'd put my money, NASA is light-years ahead
in solar and rechargeable battery technology. Which then makes me wonder, why since 2010 was Obama cutting NASA's budget? To protect his friend and mega Dem donor Elon Musk business of electric autos?