JOIN NOW FOR FREE

is it fair

Posted On: 11 Jun, 2018 at 09:45 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

It's not a battery repairing it and cleaning it. Let's face it we already have someone living on the moon and mars running a repair shop and car wash and a strip joint for their days off .

Posted On: 12 Jun, 2018 at 02:04 PM starcar starcar
21 Mar, 2009

Oh, well that makes perfect sense funstuff 😀

Posted On: 3 Jul, 2018 at 06:41 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

for me personally, and for my little world, this country has been very good.

I don't know why trump hates it so much, except that he hates this country.

hey trumpie - the stock marked has gone thru the roof - the last time it did that and crashed, it was because of bushe's tax cuts and de-regulation of the banks and wall street.

why would trump follow bush's folly - huh?

maybe because he hates this country, the way it is?

Posted On: 8 Jul, 2018 at 10:03 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

putin is just fine - haha!

did you guys hear that crazy motherfucker utter that utterly idiotic shiT

it's just fitting that words like that should come out of one ugly motherfucker. I do mean that pos is fucking ugly. big old neck hanging down yuk.

there's on guy here that thinks putin's just fine... maybe it's because he killed cia agents or maybe because he probably took an oath to destroy the usa and its allies?

I actually don't think our resident trumpkin thinks of those hard thoughts. he just repeats shit.

birds can do that. fuck - what a mind blowing dude.

Posted On: 8 Jul, 2018 at 10:41 PM starcar starcar
21 Mar, 2009

^^ Wonder how President Trump got elected? This right here above me ^^

Posted On: 8 Jul, 2018 at 11:37 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Thats easy, because our voting system here in the usa sucks and in the end our votes don't even matter. Know this, who ever gets in there someone will always be dissatisfied. Ever see a poor person elected for office, nope. The Golden rule................................ oh yeah and the people from mars are wanting to sale the moon, anyone want to do a timeshare with me you get 2 weeks a year on the moon.. what do ya say?

Posted On: 11 Jul, 2018 at 07:55 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

is there anything that you trumpkins would disagree with, that he could do?
huh? just wondering.
like, if you had a daughter w a heart condition that could be corrected with money that she doesn't have.
and she doesn't have health insurance for that condition, because she had to change jobs for no fault of her own.
just in her 20's w a young child of her own - and she died from that.
would you feel good? especially knowing that covering her would cut into profits of health insurance companies?
or your dad was in the airforce and was making incursions into russia to test their air defenses - and was shot down and executed on the spot, while putin was their dictator.
would you guys love trump/putin?
huh?

Posted On: 11 Jul, 2018 at 09:55 PM carsonx26 carsonx26
22 Oct, 2017

if he could get you to stop posting all this nonsense in a sexy chat forum, id kiss the fucking guy and make him king...just saying.

moving on now

Posted On: 11 Jul, 2018 at 10:27 PM mad2424 mad2424
27 Jul, 2008

Sue, you keep posting make believe shit. if you are on deaths door, all you do is show up at the hospital and they fix you up, you may get a 300 grand bill, but your alive. stop making shit up !!!!

Posted On: 12 Jul, 2018 at 12:30 AM sir69er sir69er
3 Dec, 2015

I agree with mad dude ,any hospital in America can not and will not turn you down for a medical life or death or any emergency situation . It's the law ,,one of the many good laws we have in the states ,,,
And I have one serious question for you nuesue ,,,sue can I taste your sweet pussy ?? ; )
please ,,,,you make me sooo hot ,,,,,,,,,,,,,