JOIN NOW FOR FREE

is it fair

Posted On: 12 Jul, 2018 at 04:40 AM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

i guess you guys don't mind paying for freeloaders.
some lazy dude has to have his appendix removed - he goes into the emergency room and comes out just like new.
that 90 grand - who pays? we do. the hospital shifts the bill on those that pay.
but you guys like freeloaders, putin and the only fat guy in korea that starves millions.

and you like a dude that walks thru dressing rooms of teenyboppers - checking out the pussy. the young stuff - yeah.

but it's another day - a day where the ugliest motherfucker in brussels instructs you guys that putin is fine.

did you hear that goofy shit - germany gets 75 pcnt of it's nat gas from Russia? it's actually 9 pcnt.
but hey, he's gotta lie.

how about that shit of w European contries in arrears to us? nothing like that - a fucking lie.

maybe voting for a pos that has the character of walking thru a dressing room checking out the pussies of tight young bodies, for any position is a bad idea?

or maybe a guy that likes the young stuff isn't so bad - what do you think?

Posted On: 12 Jul, 2018 at 08:45 AM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

Well i cant beleave a country like america dont have free health care ( shakes head ) didnt obama try ta get it for americans but when trump got in power he scraped it ?

Trump is coming here today and ta be honest we don't want him here . Hes good for you americans i understand that but hes not after peace he just thinks america and don't give a shit about the rest of the world . Maybe that's what we need but we have a heart in England unlike most americans

Posted On: 12 Jul, 2018 at 01:27 PM manofsteel80 manofsteel80
13 Jan, 2015

Beast, Obama didn't try to give free health care. Nothing is free in this country lol. No what Obama did was set up a tax credit that helps pay insurance premiums, which works ok for people who are self employed like me, I use it. Its based on what you make, from there they determine how much the government will help pay on a policy premium. The only drawback is that the health insurance company changes premium amounts every year, and makes the old policy you have rediclious to afford for next year, so every year I have to change policies so that im not paying out the ass for health care if I need it. Insurance companies rule the roost over here and its getting ridiciolous. Its a monster no president can fix, and what it really hurts is the middle class working man like myself and millions of others.

Posted On: 12 Jul, 2018 at 05:52 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Go amazon healthcare!!!!!!!!!!! :) California is the worst they give everything away (sorta) to everyone legal or not. They make us pay retirement for a certain state job because they fucked up their investments and lost a ton in the last recession so we now pay, where the fuck is our retirement? Who the fuck is paying that? Look peeps lets alllllllll face it, it's one big ass vicious circle and its not going to change.

Here is a question, Just Who in the fuck made us so advanced the last 100 years?

Posted On: 12 Jul, 2018 at 06:05 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

yeah j, hang's exactly right - the insurance companies have a grip on our healthcare system.
they make huge profits, so they buy their way to riches. easy to do with republicans.
we had that Obamacare - previous to that, they're profits were some 38 pcnt, the o-care limited it to 20 pcnt. a little better, 80 pcnt of the money they took in had to be spent on hc.
o-care had requirements of course, and trump is dismantling them one by one.
one was a rqmt that everyone had to have insurance - that helped keep the premiums lower because healthy ppl were buying it.
asshole did away with that rqmt, and the prices are rising. it's estimated that ending that rqmt alone will end insurance for some 9 million people.
trump doesn't give a motherfuck what happens to them or the rest of us.
eventually the whole system will be dismantled, resulting in ppl going bankrupt, dying or getting service and skipping out on the bill.
trump loves that shit.

and to answer your question funzies - scientists, engineers.
not some fat motherfucker that inspects the various stages of pubescence in pussies.

Posted On: 12 Jul, 2018 at 09:45 PM mad2424 mad2424
27 Jul, 2008

I think your mentally ill, thats what I think

Posted On: 12 Jul, 2018 at 09:52 PM mad2424 mad2424
27 Jul, 2008

beast, nothing is ever free. the quality of free, usually sucks.. I dont want your free health care or canada's .. canada and the uk have to ration their healthcare, I dont want to live with either of those systems. While our system isnt perfect, I think its better than yours and the rst of the worlds that has much higher taxes to pay for all the free shit.

Posted On: 13 Jul, 2018 at 10:41 AM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

I will have you know are health care is the best in the world and its free Mad . You cant have poor people getting less care than the rich like it is over there mad that's just sad and fucked up we are all human no matter what we have or don't have . There will never be perfection with health but yanks put the rich first we don't we are all the same when it comes ta health care . Its kinda funny how yanks tell everyone else that there way is the wrong way yet you lot are mostly fucked up people . You cant even see that giving nutters guns will always end bad . Now that ta me is fucked up but i wont go on as there is a big fuckin list

Ps stay chilled now :-)

Posted On: 13 Jul, 2018 at 11:37 AM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Well if there is not guns there is knives if not those there is vehicles or planes or bombs or something. Beasty your correct on the medical as far as the rich go. But there is no place on earth that can really point the finger at any other country for people being assholes. The whole earth is full assholes.

Posted On: 13 Jul, 2018 at 03:03 PM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

No No funstuff a knife has a purpose as does a car and a plane .Why do normal people need guns and im not talking about handguns as much as i am fully automatic weapons. Over here a farmer may have a shotgun as it serves a purpose . Over where you are they can have what ever they wish . For what purpose do they need them is what i dont get ?.

You can have bombs ? or was that a mistake

Back to health care . Did you know rich English people can pay to have some operation done in America and get in front of an american to have it ? Money gets you up the line in most countrys but ya money wont work like that in England unless its ta have ya face melted or ya arse pumped with some jell or ya tits done lol

Ps when i said we had the best health care in the world i ment ta say the best "free" health care in the world .

Trump is having afternoon tea and scones with the queen on the patio this fine lovely afternooooooon