JOIN NOW FOR FREE

is it fair

Posted On: 13 Jul, 2018 at 06:20 PM mad2424 mad2424
27 Jul, 2008

beast, you may think your healthcare system is great, but those waiting for care and having their healthcare rationed seem to have a different opinion.

Posted On: 13 Jul, 2018 at 06:50 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

hey mad - you don't know shit about the world - haha!
you don't even know basic English - it's you're and not your - haha.
hey mad - the brit and canadian systerms were designed by educated, thoughtful people.
what you know about the hc systems of the us, canada and uk - you learned from fox haha.
yeah, fox - hannity, a hs educated idiot.
and also limbaugh - a hs educated idiot , convicted criminal, chicken hawk, and whose brain was fried by drugs haha!
and if you knew anything about people's mental state, you'd look at trump, who was made a fool of by a little fatboy in korea - and yet consideres himself some kind of genius.
obamacare - far better than what we'll have when trump gets finished with it.
yeah, mad - learn some english, learn what goes on in the world - basically get some brains and get some balls.

Posted On: 13 Jul, 2018 at 06:56 PM mad2424 mad2424
27 Jul, 2008

your english sucks Sue, and I call you sue, knowing your a male. so go fuck yourself. .you post like a crack addict with ADD. your pics are all stolen off the internet, thats why you take them down over and over and post post different bodies and different faces. so go ahead critisize my english and spelling, i tried to leave some mistakes for ya

Posted On: 13 Jul, 2018 at 07:10 PM surfcaster surfcaster
22 Mar, 2010

One Q why did rus pay … Bill C …..hils hubby at the time $500,000,00 for a one hour speech ??

Posted On: 13 Jul, 2018 at 10:39 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

hijacks thread and starts talking about how mountains are where all the giants are buried that used to live on earth. And how the really tall mountains with huge peaks are ones that had hard-ons , huge smooth hills = boobies, I won't even get started on what caves and canyons could be.

Posted On: 13 Jul, 2018 at 10:42 PM mad2424 mad2424
27 Jul, 2008

uuuh, I think knives kill 1600 a year in the US, and assault rifles kill 200 on average, we may need to outlaw knives :)

Posted On: 14 Jul, 2018 at 12:28 AM carsonx26 carsonx26
22 Oct, 2017

Funs....I love the way your mind works. Huggs ya

Rest is not worth my time.

Posted On: 14 Jul, 2018 at 01:03 AM carsonx26 carsonx26
22 Oct, 2017

Sorry..for the spelling police....that was suppose to be rest...r e s t.

Posted On: 14 Jul, 2018 at 10:25 AM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

( mad) people will always be ill no matter what we do .My point is we don't put the rich before the poor over here like you do m8 . I also think your missing the point when it comes ta things everyone uses in there homes like a knife to a fully automatic weapon.

No one seems ta wonna tell me why you feel the need ta have fully automatic weapons in your homes ?

( carson ) Not worth your time ? So your ok with the 200 dead that mad mentioned ? them 200 people would be alive and well if you changed ya laws ta just having a handgun . Not that i think you should have a handgun but i do understand that some people might think it will make them feel safe.I have a basball bat ta keep me feeling safe at home in my tent :-)

Crime will always be about as will guns but it just makes me feel a lil sick ta think that kids can get hold of fully automatic weapons at there home and go out and kill there school friends and stuff like that in yank land and you all seem ta be ok with it and you wonder why the rest of the world think you have all gone nuts over there . As for trump well he just seals that notion .I like a lot of things trump says but ta be honest that nut would love ta start a 3rd world war for sure

Posted On: 14 Jul, 2018 at 03:25 PM carsonx26 carsonx26
22 Oct, 2017

Beast...my not worth my time comment had nothing to do with mads comment or guns ...I've talked about all this before, earlier in the thread.

But I will try and clear a few things up for ya....
1). We can not have fully automatic weapons in the U.S. they have been banned since the early 80s.
2) what everyone is talking about banning and what has been used recently in shootings for exame would be an Ar15....stands for armour lite rifle by the way, not assult rifle. It is a semi automatic rifle...means 1 bullet comes out each time ya squeeze the trigger. No more than that.
3)handguns you say....you know more people die from handguns in the US than from any rifle...in Chicago over July 4th weekend over 100 people were shot and killed by handguns. You don't hear protest or anything about that as it doesn't fit into the narrative they want.
4)why we should have them....tough one beast, as it's a different answer for many people.
For one, it's my right per the Constitution that I can keep and bare arms. Some will say this is the main reason or that it also states we shall be able to be well armed to protect ourselves from terror, even our own government if need be. Some use it to hunt wild pigs. Some use it for competitive shooting as it's a versatile rifle and has very little kick. And I'm sure some use it for home defense, although wouldn't be my first choice.
Beast....yes, I own 2 of these rifles. I shoot them regularly with my son, who I trained to shoot exactly how I was trained for my job...taught him to respect what it can do and he knows it's not a toy...they are both locked up as are my pistol and ne never has access to them. Which is how it should be.

End of the day beast, there are bad people.out there. They will find ways to do evil things no matter what. And with whatever they can get their hands on. Weather it be a knife, a car, a plane or rifle or even a hand gun. We have a people.problem beast...weather mentally ill or just evil to their core.

Hope it helps answer your questions...and yes, 200 people being killed bothers me...as it should. But anyone killed to any kind of violence bothers me