JOIN NOW FOR FREE

lingerie for charity???   Reply to topic

Posted On: 29 Feb, 2012 at 04:04 PM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

i've just been dealin with a local mass school shooting the last couple days. no need 4 details here. i'm exhausted, that's it

BUT on their own STUDENTS started wrapping trees wit red ribbons & bows, BEFORE the grownups barely had their legs under them! i teared up...

got me thinkin...i'm wondering if our PV models couldn't have an auction for charity of their own.
i don't know if it's actually practical, just tossing the idea out there...

Posted On: 29 Feb, 2012 at 06:19 PM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

Very thoughtful of you for cumming up with this idea, bro.!!! I 2nd it!!!

Posted On: 29 Feb, 2012 at 07:28 PM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

believe it or not, i think it could be something as simple as a PV tank top that she wore for a day & then seals in a baggy. OR an outfit she wore for a shoot.

but...so far no model input. without the girls, this ship is dead in the water, just another useless guy fantasy...

Posted On: 29 Feb, 2012 at 10:31 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Lots involved there, someone to send all the stuff to, someone to sell all the stuff, someone to send the stuff to the buyers, someone to collect and send the money to the charity. Could be done!!

Getting the clothes I dont think would be the problem if there were any problems. Get it set up! I'd send in something from one of my cam shows or from something as such.

cheers! xxoo

Posted On: 1 Mar, 2012 at 10:36 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Sounds like someone needs to be designated in charge of all of this! But it certainly sounds like a fun idea!

Posted On: 7 Mar, 2012 at 05:20 PM lynnandbob lynnandbob
11 Sep, 2009

You Can Count on Me to Contribute. Heck My PV Tank Top Looks Better on a Hanger in My Closet then it does on Me. And Bein a Pantie-less Fannie Gal I'm NOT sure what I have to offer BUTT I'll Git over to Victoria's Secret a Pick UP a Lil Somethin to Wear for a post & then Send let Everyone place a bid for Charity. XO Lynn32A

PS: What do you think My Bony BUTT WOOD Fetch in a Auction ????

Posted On: 17 Mar, 2012 at 03:38 PM granny granny
17 May, 2011

I think that sounds like a great idea, count me in !!

Posted On: 18 Mar, 2012 at 12:12 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

PV DOES have the server infrastructure.
charities can be suggested but i feel only the MODELS vote.

(NOT susan komen cancer fund...i happen to support abortion rights BUT when i volunteered with others we thought the money was going to cancer research & care NOT to other agencies like planned parenthood. i don't like misrepresentation or being lied to. i still donate 2 St Jude's because i TRUST them!)