JOIN NOW FOR FREE

private photo sharing   Reply to topic

Posted On: 7 Jan, 2018 at 05:54 AM nicenhot nicenhot
26 Dec, 2006

I consider my wife to be beautiful and have always said she is as good as any model, when we look around so many wives/partners are just as beautiful as any commercial model. for some time we considered how we could trade photos with other couples and both show our wives off and ourselves if the ladies would like to see us nude. Whilst we were thinking about it this is what happened to us and now we really would like to find one or two genuine couples who like to show off.
Some time ago we were on holiday. We met a couple a little older than us, however we seemed to click and enjoyed our holiday saying on parting that we must keep in touch. Of course we didn’t expect they would, however we were wrong and we kept in contact with Christmas cards and birthday cards and of course emails. In one email our friends said they had taken some photos whilst in Spain and would send us some copies. When they arrived we realised that they were not meant for us as there were photos of them both naked and quite naughty. We did not know what to do as we didn’t want to embarrass them and didn’t want to ignore them as they might think they were lost, so after some deliberation we sent emailed them explaining their mistake, telling them how much we enjoyed their photos and including some of us nude. It was the best thing that ever happened we will never meet them again as they are on the other side of the world but we have been enjoying sending photos to each other ever since now of course just by email.and we would so much like to do that with several other couples. If you are interested my wife is tiny very attractive and in her 30s me just ordinary. Our email is camelford at g mail dot com it’s a great way to have friends come and try it