JOIN NOW FOR FREE

question for the guys... again   Reply to topic

Posted On: 24 Apr, 2013 at 03:50 AM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

tell us about your first blowjob.
did you like it. did you cum, did she swallow etc.
and who was the initiator - did she take the plunge without any help from you, or did it require a little coaxing on your part.
what about her, did she seem to like it? invite you for another go at it?
please, give a little detail - your age, how far along in your sex career it was...
yes, detail and make it fun.

Posted On: 24 Apr, 2013 at 02:13 PM thesquire thesquire
15 Feb, 2010

My first BJ was from a black girl with vacuum strength suction. Needless to say, I blew my load 3 times in one hour, and she swallowed each load. She didn't cradle and care for my bollox though....:-(

Posted On: 24 Apr, 2013 at 08:24 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

she sucked like a vacuum, you squirted thrice, but she didn't cradle.
two out of three ain't bad squire.
sounds like she liked it, hope accommodated her by re-visits?

Posted On: 25 Apr, 2013 at 05:47 PM thesquire thesquire
15 Feb, 2010

I always goes back as I likes the pink bits on the black ones nuesue :-)

Posted On: 25 Apr, 2013 at 08:45 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

aahh squire. a true gentleman, proper use of equipment is best.
as the saying goes, a hard man is good to find.

Posted On: 26 Apr, 2013 at 08:37 AM couple4752 couple4752
4 Nov, 2009

My first bj was given to me by my first partner. She initiated it ,could go all the way to the base and lick my balls. Every time I got close to cumming I would pull away because I did'nt think she would like me to cum in her mouth. She finally pulled off of me looked into my eyes and said" I would love for you to cum in my mouth".try as I might after that I could'nt cum in her mouth that nite.I did managed to cum in her mouth many times after that nite, for some reason it just would'nt work that nite.

Posted On: 26 Apr, 2013 at 01:25 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

as expected, you guys like it.
speaking for myself... and my gfs and probably many others - it's also a treat being on the other end :-)
I know I asked the guys opin, but i'll tell mine.
it was my 3rd time at sex. first time I didn't consider it, second time I thought that maybe I should have...
third time i just dove down on that beautiful dick. my bf and i were having our interludes outside. he was laying on his back, i had his dick in my hand - went for it... was as good as i thought it would be - natural and wonderful.
i got my sex ed from playboy so the discussions on it were pretty positive. when the subject came up w/ gfs it was giggled away... but i secretly thought it might be a nice thing to do.
it was and it is.

Posted On: 26 Apr, 2013 at 04:51 PM kosamui kosamui
27 May, 2012

Looking for coupel 50+ rutsamui@hotmail.nl

Posted On: 28 Apr, 2013 at 02:33 PM kodiakjack kodiakjack
29 Apr, 2012

I didn't get my first bj till i was married to my first wife. i was very shy as a youth and never made any moves on girls. to afraid of the answer. So my first bj wasn't even completed. she only did it a couple minutes and stopped and climbed on. very disappointing. she only did that much because i told her id never had one. and in the next 3 yrs of marriage she didn't do it again.