JOIN NOW FOR FREE

the time your clit or your dick did your thinking   Reply to topic

Posted On: 23 Mar, 2013 at 03:38 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

we all have funny stories of times when the urge to cum overcame our lack of complete privacy or normal morality...

fer instance - I jacked off a married guy in a car... I was single.

tell your story in detail. doesn't have to be illicit, can be with your truelove.

i'll tell my tale of sexual impropriety if there is interest here...

I did like it by the way.

Posted On: 23 Mar, 2013 at 10:08 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

tell us about it dennis... where, how you two got the same idea at the same time...
what was the official - where was she line...
compliments, not hate, are in order den. you probably did her a big big favor - that m thing is a big step.
if I were to be getting married, I would have the bachelor party :-)

Posted On: 23 Mar, 2013 at 10:13 PM cmoure cmoure
17 Oct, 2009

I fucked a married woman. Twice in the same night. I was single at the time.

Posted On: 28 Mar, 2013 at 02:42 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

loved it hang :)
ya guys just swimming, she was probably looking for an opportunity to get that dick in her hand - just for starters...
water does that to me everytime :-)
and guys on ladders... I have to visit construction sites and guys on ladders, a secret fetish of mine. their dicks at face level, hands up doing things - they're so vulnerable for a quick, friendly squeeze...

Posted On: 28 Mar, 2013 at 02:50 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

there are several cloth optional places I visit.
an abundance of dicks, yes very very nice...
but oddly enough, a much more erotic thought or fantasy I have is for the guy to be in swim trunks, and my hand slide up their thigh and fondle what I find :)
but that's going to stay in the fantasy dept, don't want to be arrested!

Posted On: 28 Mar, 2013 at 11:05 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

yeah hang, watch out for the scary slithering skinny mystery hand.

Posted On: 29 Mar, 2013 at 11:51 AM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

you're on hang...
my interlude into indiscretion:
I worked at a new car dealership as a front desk person and I got sent out to trade a car with another dealership.
slow day so the owner's son went with me, we were the same age. everything was fine, and the dealership was in a diff city over an hour away.
because of the time, we got to know each other... when the conversation got to what we do for fun he told me that he and his wife occasionally visited a cloth optional hot spring.
that subject of the conversation was fun and lite, at first, but my interest changed from fun curiosity to something I would like.
anyway, on the way back he said that the conversation was getting him excited - a rather long story, but from there it progressed to him taking an offramp where I jacked him off.
he wanted anything, blowjob, sex, but he being married and the chance of a cop pulling up behind us - I gave him the handjob.
that guy spurted so much cum, I was afraid it would get over the new car... cleaned him up with a sweater I had in the back seat.

Posted On: 29 Mar, 2013 at 04:46 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

yeah den, to keep it kind of short, i left out part of the conversation that gave him the erection and him taking the offramp.
after he turned the engine off, and I said something about maybe we shouldn't be doing this, he said something rather interesting - he said that it would be bad karma for me to leave a dick uncummed.
you don't think he was lying do you?
you don't want to mess w/ you karma - I've taken care of it all these years in that area... hate to think he just made that up.

Posted On: 30 Mar, 2013 at 07:04 PM dragonsden dragonsden
26 Aug, 2009

One of the sexiest times for me was meeting a married friend for coffee.......we were alone in the restaurant garden......she was hot and i was horny......she rested her foot in my lap......the chat turned to sex.......needless to say I got aroused very easily......that was the best foot job I've ever had.......still brings a smile to my face......)))

Posted On: 1 Apr, 2013 at 11:46 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

I let my pussy do the thinking at a former job. I had sex at work with a co-worker, many times. mostly during work hours. I stopped after a 20something male caught me giving him a bj. He hounded me for over a yr to go out with him.

I also cheered an ex up by removing my panties and having sex on a hospital window sill. It was on the 2nd floor, so we could be seen from the street and the homes across the street.