JOIN NOW FOR FREE

wife   Reply to topic

Posted On: 24 Nov, 2011 at 01:07 AM megawife megawife
6 Oct, 2010

I'm sick of my wife's lack of interest in sexuality. I've tried everything.

Posted On: 25 Nov, 2011 at 09:14 AM lynnandbob lynnandbob
11 Sep, 2009

Oh Dear!! Maybe She Needs to try a NEW Partner to re-Kindle the Ole Flame of Desire?? Just Some Food for Thought!! XO Lynn32A

Posted On: 4 Apr, 2012 at 12:20 AM snick59 snick59
19 Sep, 2009

Me too ..even though there seems to be a lot of sexual women on this forum, in general the biggest complaint from men is the lack of interest in sex from their wife's. They're always tired or not in the mood, there always seems to be some kind of excuse. I'm married 28 yrs and I'm still wating for my first wake up bj, its ridiculous. We usually have sex on Saturday night, like clock work, other than that I basically have to hit her over the head with my cock , and then I still have to ask. I even tell her what I like and still nothing. She knows i like sex on a weekend morning but she shoots out the bed so fast she doesn't even give me a chance to get started. I even wake her up with a nice massage but she hardly even responds, it just puts her into a deeper sleep, sometimes I try to go in and lick the pussy but she swats me away, saying its not fresh. Even though she had a shower before bed the night before. I would love for her to put on some nice lingerie on a Sunday morning when the kids are out , maybe a nice sheer robe so I can watch her tits shake while she scrambles some eggs. Well at least I get the Saturday night but there's no passion or spontaneity. Ive been complaining for years....I guess I've just learned to live with it.

Posted On: 4 Apr, 2012 at 04:06 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Hmmmmmmmm snick, almost every comment in your post resonates me, me & more me. Maybe she jets out of bed because she knows where that massage leads & she's just not up for it. You stated YOU like your morning weekend sex, maybe she isn't on the same page as you. Again, you stated that you tell her what YOU like.

Why not take a different approach. Ask her what SHE would like. It sounds like the two of you have gotten into a routine where come sat night, it's what is expected, but maybe not necessarily wanted by both parties.

You also have to remember that as a women ages, her body changes, just like you guys. It may not be comfortable for her any more. She may need extra lubrication, more time to get aroused or maybe like you, she's bored.

Obviously I don't know what your sex life was like in the early days of your relationship. But if it was good & there were things that you did then that you no longer do, maybe bring those things up in a conversation. Have a date night, give yourselves some time away from the reality that invades our lives as we get older. Discuss what brought you together in the first place. Maybe she is not as open in these matters, but your approach doesn't seem to be working.

Posted On: 4 Apr, 2012 at 04:06 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Hmmmmmmmm snick, almost every comment in your post resonates me, me & more me. Maybe she jets out of bed because she knows where that massage leads & she's just not up for it. You stated YOU like your morning weekend sex, maybe she isn't on the same page as you. Again, you stated that you tell her what YOU like.

Why not take a different approach. Ask her what SHE would like. It sounds like the two of you have gotten into a routine where come sat night, it's what is expected, but maybe not necessarily wanted by both parties.

You also have to remember that as a women ages, her body changes, just like you guys. It may not be comfortable for her any more. She may need extra lubrication, more time to get aroused or maybe like you, she's bored.

Obviously I don't know what your sex life was like in the early days of your relationship. But if it was good & there were things that you did then that you no longer do, maybe bring those things up in a conversation. Have a date night, give yourselves some time away from the reality that invades our lives as we get older. Discuss what brought you together in the first place. Maybe she is not as open in these matters, but your approach doesn't seem to be working.

Posted On: 5 Apr, 2012 at 02:48 AM snick59 snick59
19 Sep, 2009

I ask her what she likes all the time, but she really doesn't give me an answer. She tells me she's happy with sex once a week and I should be happy with that. During the week it feels like im living with my sister. Yeah, she gives me the whole routine that women are different than men, and I get it but a little passion would be nice. Its always been this way Saturday night even since the beginning. And if some reason we're busy and Saturday goes by she can go until the next week. When we go on vacation for a week or so theres no sex because she says shes on vacation or the Kids are around and theres no time. I've bought her toys.....vibrator, dildo, but they just sit in the draw. I'm the one who buys the lingerie that she doesn't wear. Believe me, it's not about me, I'm always interested in her needs I'm always trying to find out what she likes but she'll just say whatever I do is good. It's just the same old story.

Posted On: 5 Apr, 2012 at 11:37 PM snick59 snick59
19 Sep, 2009

I've told her many times but it doesn't seem to matter....I've suggested outside help but she thinks it's a normal situation and I should be happy with what I get. I know this is just a place to vent, I saw the post and just decided to comment.

Posted On: 6 Apr, 2012 at 04:06 AM txsweet txsweet
29 Jan, 2010

O.k.

Let me see if I can help you here... I cant really explain this but I believe all women at some point and time...we'll let me take that back...not all women but most women seem to go through a stage like that. It can happen to them in their 20's, 30's, 40's etc. I think I went through this in my late 20' after my son was born. Our bodies seem to go through a stage that makes us physically tired. All I can say is we are just realllly tired, and when you get reallly tired, your body and thoughts say "Im to tired".
Seems to happen to most men so dont feel alone.
Women have a whole different approach to sex also, if you havent figured that out by now you will in time.
All is not lost though, I promise you it is only "a stage" in life, and we will and do get through it. It takes time, it takes patience on BOTH parts.
When we do come back around, I assure you it will be so much better and you'll
be the one who only wants to do it 1 night a week...LOL. No really, when she comes around and trust me she will...your gonna love it.
Hey its called marriage, its part of it, very typical problem also, but give her a couple years ( yes sir i did say a couple) (to be on the safe side im saying that)...dont get impatient and go fuck around on her...she will find out...then that starts a whole other story...take care of yourself if you need to..most men do, tell her you love her (ever day)..always kiss her goodnight...and tell you love her again..and wait. You'll be very happy with the out cum.
Promise you.

Posted On: 8 Apr, 2012 at 05:42 AM snick59 snick59
19 Sep, 2009

She just turned 50 so I don't know when it's gonna kick in.

Posted On: 13 Apr, 2012 at 05:36 AM txsweet txsweet
29 Jan, 2010

LOL...this went far.