JOIN NOW FOR FREE

wife   Reply to topic

Posted On: 14 Apr, 2012 at 04:50 AM txsweet txsweet
29 Jan, 2010

Nah, your no dummy by any stretch of the imagination. That's just my point of view. Apparently...LOL.
I dont think the other women here want anything to do with me anyways, thats why my threads never go anywhere.
But hey, if thats how some want it to be...it will be.

Posted On: 14 Apr, 2012 at 11:54 AM calandsue calandsue
4 Sep, 2010

TXsweet told us good guys. Sue certainly went off sex for a while after our kids were born and looking after them is sure tiring so she was often too tired to play around with me, BUT firstly I really enjoy masturbating and secondly if I really need it from her she will do it, whatever (she does pull a face if I get my timing wrong but still does it). As she has gotten older it is obvious the desire is still there and we have some real nice and long long love making sessions every month or so stretching it out to enjoy more and actually I like this more and more as I get older. We are naturists so nudity and talking openly is normal and talking is the key as far as I am concerned - it is no use grunting all day to your woman and then expecting her to welcome you with open legs!!

Posted On: 26 Apr, 2012 at 11:02 AM naughtyukcpl naughtyukcpl
31 Jan, 2011

totally agree txsweet id join ya posts lol im 32 with a little 6yr old n cant be bothered half the time haha xx