JOIN NOW FOR FREE

New Cam Chat Room   Reply to topic

Posted On: 29 Aug, 2012 at 03:10 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

I haven't spent as much time in the room the past few weeks due to work. A friend emailed me & asked what I thought about the new camming situation. I have to say that as cardiff stated, there is going to be a mass exit of regular members.

I myself, try to public cam when I do decide to cam because I can't possibly private cam with everyone that asks. However, there are a few very close friends here that I do private cam with. And I have to say, I AM NOT HAPPY THAT I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO DO THAT. I have guys I chat with that do not like to public cam because of ALL the guys who watch them. For those who know me, you know I like to watch when I cam. It's bad enough that the new chat tabs will prevent me from private chatting while I'm camming, because if I'm busy playing with my pussy, I'm not going to be worried about switching tabs to see what the person or persons I was chatting with are saying. For me the private chats & watching a guy's private cam are what get me going when I'm on cam.

I HAVE TO SAY ALL THESE NEW CHANGES ARE VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!!!!

Posted On: 30 Aug, 2012 at 10:46 PM achickybug achickybug
12 May, 2010

I HAVE TO SAY ALL THESE NEW CHANGES ARE VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!!!!

Totally agree. No one cares though.

Posted On: 31 Aug, 2012 at 09:45 PM birdman444 birdman444
5 Aug, 2010

Min - Please help, I am confused. I embrace the change in the chatroom. I believe your intentions are good and there are definitely some improvements. I was able to quickly adapt to the new room. I noticed you have eliminated the private cam option over past few days. I am no longer able to uncheck "AV stream is public" so i can go private and have the choice of who can view my cam. I do not always want to be public. I enjoy private camming as Browneyes also pointed out. If this is no longer an option, I feel that you have misrepresented the site as explained in this post. I unfortunately just renewed my membership. I would not have renewed it if I knew all the facts upfront. Please explain why you have departed from the original plan in the past week. Thanks!

Posted On: 1 Sep, 2012 at 09:48 AM bcblitz bcblitz
31 May, 2008

Min, Ed etc... i have been coming in here 6 nights a week for roughly 4 years now. up until recently I enjoyed many nice peoples company, watched many lovely ladies cam,and great couples cam. in the past 2 months i have watched many of these premium members ($$$)leave the room because they are unhappy with changes to the room, mostly the private cam option, or lack of.These are the people paying for the right to come in, and cam, with friends in private, or in the public room. Most of them, the ones i mention, cam in the room ALOT, and sometimes like to go private with a special friend or friends,I have seen mods do the same before this change,and even after the change with the locks. Now they are being told if they want to, they should go to another site,many have and from the rumblings i am hearing, many more are ready to, taking the membership $$ with them. How does this make p.v. better for anyone? I dont cam, but friends of mine do, and them leaving will negatively impact me also, and my $ may go too. The mods are tired of hearing people say a word about it in main chat, say its out of their hands, well i guess its in your hands to make a decision to fix what many feel is bad decision to take the private cam option away from them, or watch more people leave. I hope you reconsider,because i enjoy what friends havent left yet, and hope you can see their point and fix this situation before its too late.

Posted On: 2 Sep, 2012 at 12:14 AM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Well I for one am happy with the new room, And peeps please! The room is brand new, we have to have a chance to tweek and try new things. I for one have not said "its outa my hands" it's not. To be honest, most if not all the mods are working with the admin to make things better. We just cant flip a switch and change things neither can min.

It's a new system and min has been wonderful, Dont think for one minute they are not doing all they can do to please you. Min works as fast as he can to fix all these request. Rome was not built in a day.. But when it was done, WOW huh! :) lol

Geez peeps, lets give them a chance please, stop the negative attacks. How about we all be patient and things will get better. The chat room means alot to me and to others as well Im sure, I'm willing to give them a chance and hope you all will do the same. I luv's my chatters!!! And I will work to help make things better I promise you that.

tinks everyone!!

cheers
funstuff xxoo

Posted On: 3 Sep, 2012 at 04:19 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

"You can't just flip a switch......"

Sorry fun, but apparently a "flipped switch" did just that to our private cam option. And I can't speak for anyone else, but, I am not personally attacking anyone. I am merely stating my opinion, as I sooooooo often do. lol

I was in the chat room the other day & the topic of conversation was about the no private cam option. I have to say I got REALLY irritated with several of the people in the room telling those of us who ACTUALLY SHOW on cam to go to yahoo if we want to private chat or private cam. Sorry but that is F**KED UP!!!!

I have been on this site for two years & unfortunately my living situation didn't allow for much cam time in recent months. However, when I first joined the site, I private cammed about 6 times a day. Why because the guys were getting tired of the women constantly saying NO! And because I enjoyed it. Then I switched to public camming because I couldn't keep up with all the requests for private cams. BUT I should still be able to private if I feel like it.

And as I told the room the other day when the BIG MOUTHS said that ED & the gang have the right to do whatever they want ......... THEY DO NOT PAY US TO CAM, thefore, WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CAM WITH WHOMEVER WE CHOOSE TO CAM WITH. And yes, it is there business, THEY are the decision makers. However, isn't the purpose of being in business to MAKE MONEY?????? Pissing off your members, isn't exactly the route to take!!!!!

OR maybe they should get the YOUNG CHICS whose pics they import to take over all the posting categories to get their asses on cam to appease the masses. As many have stated, the regulars are disappearing.

The mods keep saying to give things a chance. Well you know what, I have adjusted my private chatting. Now instead of filling my screen with 7 chats because NO ONE wants to private chat with the guys, I have to limit myself to just 2 because the alert really isn't all that visible & I don't like ignoring people. I'm willing to give things a chance, BUT I WANT TO BE ABLE TO HAVE MY FUN, MY WAY!!!!!!!!

Posted On: 8 Sep, 2012 at 10:02 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

VERY HAPPY to see the private cam feature back again!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Posted On: 14 Sep, 2012 at 10:02 PM lucifergw lucifergw
7 Jun, 2011

hi min and all others
love the new chat espec now pvt viewing
is back on wife is enjoying chat as well espec pvt
hate having to miss people viewing but so far cant find away
to accept and chat with all
have to agree with the tabs situation though the color can
be hard to see and often miss out comments with tabs at the top

i have no plans to leave site aND WILL TRY TO EMBRACE CHANGES
i look forward to seeing friends on chat at all times
lol forgot what else i was going to say
love to all
lgw

Posted On: 16 Sep, 2012 at 01:58 PM lucifergw lucifergw
7 Jun, 2011

ok remembered

i for one enjoy the chat in main room get fed up with pvts at time
but mostly when i don't notice pvts find a hi how are you then I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR TIME WASTERS
this realy annoys me

its a shame i didn't list them and pass the message on to mods
now i will be giving site addy to some friends i know in real life
they may or may not join it will be there choice and i feel that they would both be funpeople to chat with
there are still issues but i think admin and mods doing an admirable job
ok finish now
thank you all
lgw

Posted On: 23 Nov, 2012 at 02:36 AM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

The free video time was removed for the time being, but they may be doing it again soon, (i'm pretty sure)

cheers
funstuff xxoo