Posted On: 2 May, 2013 at 01:00 AM bandit bandit
24 Jul, 2008

this sucks compared to the old pv look

Posted On: 3 May, 2013 at 04:12 AM softassilk softassilk
8 Jul, 2009

Love the new PV! Nice job!

Posted On: 3 May, 2013 at 05:42 AM soulreaper soulreaper
29 Sep, 2010

I cant get the vids to work at all right now. the divix screen pops up for a sec then just shows a pic and theres nothing to play. I could download the file but I dont want to do that just to watch the vids.

Posted On: 3 May, 2013 at 05:49 AM soulreaper soulreaper
29 Sep, 2010

I have to agree with the bulk of the people on here. I dont like the new setup for PV at all. I've gotten on here a few times since the change and I dont enjoy this site any more and now I cant view vids on here and I know its not my pc. nothing changed on my end and I even tried to see if maybe there was a problem with divix. at this point I dont think I will end up staying here.

Posted On: 3 May, 2013 at 11:03 AM tony07601 tony07601
28 Jan, 2009

I don't see the current web cam winners
http://www.projectvoyeur.com/pages/web-cam-winners.php

am I looking at the wrong page?

Posted On: 3 May, 2013 at 02:30 PM benover benover
15 Dec, 2011

Don't like :( not sure we will be back

Posted On: 3 May, 2013 at 04:04 PM plumber001 plumber001
11 Jan, 2009

this new improved PV sucks

Posted On: 3 May, 2013 at 04:40 PM min min
28 Mar, 2009

@bandit and @plumber001 - Appreciate the feedback and if you'd like to tell us what it is exactly you don't like about the current PV, we'd love to hear from you via our support channel.

@softassilk - Thank you and I'm glad you like it :)

@ soulreaper - We don't use divx for videos at all. If the divx player is popping up when you are trying to stream the video via the player on the site then this is a mis-configuration on your machine. If you have downloaded the video, then perhaps try playing it in windows media player. Unlike most other sites, we give you options because we can't account for every system setup scenario for every user. If you'd like help with this, we're on hand to provide it via our support channel. (see contact us link at bottom of page)

@tony07601 - nice catch! :) I've fixed it - thank you for pointing it out.

@benover - I'm torn here. I took a few minutes to look over your profile and noticed quite a few people upset with you because you apparently leave them rude comments. So while I would normally be sorry to see ANY member leave, I'm not so sure you'll be missed. I can only hope that we've served you well in the past and wish you farewell.

Posted On: 4 May, 2013 at 12:23 AM min min
28 Mar, 2009

@fritzxx - what is it exactly that you can't find? Everything is pretty logically laid out but if you ever have any issues, you can either contact us or ask a question on these forums.

Saying you "can't find anything" however doesn't allow us to help you as we don't really know what you can't find.

I'm going to paste an email that I have sent to a couple of users who had the same initial issue as you did but who are now quite happy on the site.

I'd like you to take a second to appreciate that with so many options available on the site and users always requesting newer features and options, we have had to try and cater for this by splitting the navigation into logical blocks.

If you are looking for pictures and videos, you click on "Amateur Photos" or "Amateur Videos".
If you are looking for profile specific elements, you click on "My PV" at the top right of the site.
http://pvhelpdesk.com/articles/my-pv/

Other general site links like the chat, the forums, the contests are neatly tucked into their own navigation block.

Clicking on either "Amateur Photos" or "Amateur Videos" will take you directly into the current free contributions and you can select to view all the other sub-categories via the links in the left panel.

For example: http://www.projectvoyeur.com/category/amateur/

On the left hand side of this page, you'll see all the sub-categories.

I'm hopeful that you'll see the logic in the way we have laid things out but if you're still stuck and need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Posted On: 4 May, 2013 at 11:15 AM LynS LynS
30 Apr, 2010

Well i have been around PV for many years and i am used to different formats in different rooms ,,, I have got to say after finding my way around it i do like this new one , So thanks to everyone who has took time to look after the site for the ppl .... It takes bollox and patience to do such an upgrade.

Thanks to you all for the hard work and many hrs put into it ,,,

Life's a Bitch then there's me !!!