JOIN NOW FOR FREE

New & Improved PV   Reply to topic

Posted On: 8 Feb, 2014 at 05:42 PM hunter427 hunter427
22 Jun, 2012

when we pay for a site we should not have the pop up adv. all overs i will not re join unless yall stop it

Posted On: 10 Feb, 2014 at 02:07 PM min min
28 Mar, 2009

hi hunter, I have already replied to your email about this. The pop-ups you're getting aren't coming from PV. We do not EVER employ pop-up ads on PV. We suggest using a malware scanner as well as an up-to-date virus scanner.

Posted On: 11 Feb, 2014 at 02:49 PM netrat netrat
14 Jan, 2010

bloody pop ups lol

Posted On: 11 Feb, 2014 at 11:37 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Only things I've ever seen "pop-up" here are cocks... ;)

Posted On: 4 May, 2016 at 09:52 AM bethpv bethpv
12 Nov, 2009

We've made a dedicated archive section, you'll find it in the Photos & Videos menu but here's the link:

https://www.projectvoyeur.com/archive/

You have categories, month, year, everything you had before

Posted On: 4 May, 2016 at 12:01 PM min min
28 Mar, 2009

Hi Twiggs,

I actually answered your email but I'll leave a reply here too.

The share options aren't new; they have always been a feature on PV. Some of the share options do post a single image with a link back to your contri. Twitter specifically only posts a link to your contri.

Regarding messages, we deployed a fix a few hours ago. Are you using a mobile or tablet to access PV? If so, please refresh your browser and try accessing your messages. It should work.

Posted On: 4 May, 2016 at 03:35 PM outlook outlook
25 Nov, 2009

The red and black motif is so lame, gaudy and tasteless. Class this place up a bit. Kinda looks like a whorehouse where you would have to worry about your dick falling off after a visit.

Posted On: 4 May, 2016 at 03:51 PM min min
28 Mar, 2009

Hi outlook, it's very subjective. No matter what colour scheme we chose, some people would like it and some wouldn't.

On the matter of falling dicks, that's probably already happened with all the wanking and shagging you guys do ... just sayin'

Posted On: 4 May, 2016 at 04:36 PM littleg littleg
4 May, 2014

I always struggle for a while with changes such as this. I am an old technophobe after all. But then it all starts to click into place and I can't remember it being any other way. So thanks, guys (m and f) for working hard to keep our PV experience up-to-date. I'm sure I will catch up with you eventually lol

Posted On: 6 May, 2016 at 07:40 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Posted on a thread in the general section before I saw this one. I'm having an issue accessing new emails, all it pulls up is my old emails to that person. It shows the red box with the new one in it but it does not open anything and only shows a few words. I can't access my own profile, it shows the various sections to enter but doesn't allow me to enter anything. My cell is my only internet access at the moment so I can't check it out on another device. Getting into the chat room at times is another issue, only get a blank screen. It doesn't even let me log out when I go to leave.