JOIN NOW FOR FREE

New & Improved PV   Reply to topic

Posted On: 22 May, 2016 at 01:30 PM min min
28 Mar, 2009

Hi zman316, the rotation back to the main category isn't new; we have been doing it for years. Having said that, with the new format it does seem a little counter intuitive so we have removed it.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean when you say, "When you look at a days worth of contri's it shows only 2 contris, but really there are 9. "

We'd be happy to follow up on that issue with you via our support channel.

Posted On: 22 May, 2016 at 06:30 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

The new site is fine, just relax and give your self some time to get used to it, like few days. I know sometimes change seems challenging and it is for me for sure, yes me the one known as Brains super duper smart... All is gunna be fine, promise, need help just ask "contact us" or wow! the "help resources" at the bottom of every page. Min is a wonderful help and so is the rest of the administration here. Please keep a smile on that handsome or pretty face of yours and it will be great!! Why? cause I said so... remember me.. brains super duper smart. lol :)

and fuck!!
funstuff xxoo

Posted On: 22 May, 2016 at 06:45 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

fuck!! wait!! I just saw the ""SUPPORT TICKET"" thingie in the help resources. that's what you want if you need help...... fuck!! fixed!! that!!! lol

Posted On: 27 May, 2016 at 04:14 AM fredweller fredweller
29 Nov, 2010

The old site was MUCH better as information was so easy to see, now you have to jump thru hoops to get the same thing……………. New is not always better and if it is not broken don't fix it.