JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Can we please link directly from the pic on the home page to the post please   Reply to topic

Posted On: 23 Feb, 2010 at 11:28 AM murrayg murrayg
18 Jul, 2008

Just now there is a pic on the homepage of 'Liz' sucking a cock. I am sure like a lot of people when we see certain pics on the homepage we want to see the post in question.

Currently I click on the picture and it brings me to the hardcore section list (as I am paid up). Then I have to search for the post. In this case there is no post with 'Liz' in the title.

Can we change it to when you click on the picture it takes you directly to the post that has that set of pictures in it or a sign up page if you are not a member?

Likewise the other pics on the homepage.

Posted On: 24 Feb, 2010 at 05:25 PM luke99 luke99
23 Mar, 2009

Hi there,

Thanks for this input. Unfortunately, we cannot link it directly to the contri, as this may mean people miss out on seeing the rest of our daily contris. Which is unfair to the others as you will appreciate.

Also, some people use this as a link through to the actual hardcore/ premium section, as opposed to a link through to that one contri.

I tend to always state the username of the person in the story these days, so you could always search for that in the profile area and then look for her contris that way.

I hope this is ok for you.

Luke